[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080] menu

User Tag List

Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324 ... LastLast
    PetjePuck's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tried it again on VM but it still doesn't work, it doesn't refresh the captures taken by FastFind. When i manage to get a open cellar at the first run after the VM reboot he trys to enter but then the script crashes with an error
    [Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]-foundcellar-jpg
    bcuz it doesn't refresh the captures the bot keeps thinking he found a open cellar and crashes until i reboot the VM.

ps. thanks for this awesome compilation of scripts and your nice work BlackSack. It runs smoothly on my realmachine(i7+8gb+ssd+560Ti)!

[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]
    Forchun's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome script. I ended up trying t today and yesterday, but both times it had an issue. The first time it died and sat around for a second, but I have a feeling that was sort of a fluke. The second run it made it into the cellar, but ended up stopping in front of the wall and popping all the CD's. Today it did the same thing (apart from the standing around and dying). It had popped all its CD's at the wall.

It did make a successful run if I remember correctly though.

Anyhow, the current script I am running is l, and it is working great! I will stick to this for a bit and wait until another version is released to give that a shot. Thanks again.

Schmoggg's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

just to let you know. FastFind is not more demanding to the pc then the default PixelSearch Method.
    Another thing for the guys that cant seem to get the cellar find correct.
    Change Line 591 from Sleep(50) to SLeep(100).
    I guess on slow pcs with a framerate around 20 - 25 it can happen that the 2 pictures taken around these lines are identical. If thats the case the result is an entire black image -> no detection possible.

Tomorrow i gonna release a version which is a little more bulletproof so crashes shouldnt occur anymore ( in regards to fastfind ) .

BlackSack's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To everyone having problems with the fastfind - I did warn you to keep your previous versions!! The more complex the script gets the more likely it wont work on everyone's computer. All I can tell you is that it does work on mine and others PCs in a VM, since I cant reproduce the problems you describe there is no way i can tell what may be causing it so im sorry but use the last version that worked for you!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Schmoggg View Post
    Hi,

just to let you know. FastFind is not more demanding to the pc then the default PixelSearch Method.
    Another thing for the guys that cant seem to get the cellar find correct.
    Change Line 591 from Sleep(50) to SLeep(100).
    I guess on slow pcs with a framerate around 20 - 25 it can happen that the 2 pictures taken around these lines are identical. If thats the case the result is an entire black image -> no detection possible.

Tomorrow i gonna release a version which is a little more bulletproof so crashes shouldnt occur anymore ( in regards to fastfind ) .

Yea you originally had that delay at 25ms which even caused my pc to take the same shot twice since i have the VM capped at 30fps, i increased it to 50 and added a 3 retry cycle looks like more robustness is still needed for slower computers

Swisstrade's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlackSack View Post
    To everyone having problems with the fastfind - I did warn you to keep your previous versions!! The more complex the script gets the more likely it wont work on everyone's computer. All I can tell you is that it does work on mine and others PCs in a VM, since I cant reproduce the problems you describe there is no way i can tell what may be causing it so im sorry but use the last version that worked for you!
    Can you let us know which OS you run in which VM?

Running 7 64 Ultimate here, fastfind only takes grey screenshots of the minimap. Works fine out of the VM. Trying to find the bug atm, more inof for whom it owrks / not on which VM / OS versions would help.

thx & cheers

SwissTrade

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PetjePuck View Post
    tried it again on VM but it still doesn't work, it doesn't refresh the captures taken by FastFind. When i manage to get a open cellar at the first run after the VM reboot he trys to enter but then the script crashes with an error
    [Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]-foundcellar-jpg
    bcuz it doesn't refresh the captures the bot keeps thinking he found a open cellar and crashes until i reboot the VM.

ps. thanks for this awesome compilation of scripts and your nice work BlackSack. It runs smoothly on my realmachine(i7+8gb+ssd+560Ti)!
    Thats a weird bug.. should only get there if fastfind was successful so if it did not return an error code and did not return real co-ordinates then im gonna blame this one on whoever wrote fastfind library :P

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Swisstrade View Post
    Can you let us know which OS you run in which VM?

Running 7 64 Ultimate here, fastfind only takes grey screenshots of the minimap. Works fine out of the VM. Trying to find the bug atm, more inof for whom it owrks / not on which VM / OS versions would help.

thx & cheers

SwissTrade
    Yea I use windows 7 x64 ultimate, 2.5Gb ram, 2 cores, 60 gb hdd, everything else default, VMware workstation 8
    Last edited by BlackSack; 07-01-2012 at 03:29 PM.

w00tx's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fastfind is working like a damn BEAST for me compared to the old looking for xxx.png loot system

I'm running two vmware clients, only dedicated 1 core/1gb RAM to each (win7 x64) and it works like a charm

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by w00tx View Post
    fastfind is working like a damn BEAST for me compared to the old looking for xxx.png loot system

I'm running two vmware clients, only dedicated 1 core/1gb RAM to each (win7 x64) and it works like a charm

lol glad it works, but fastfind is only for locating the cellar dont go throwing out your pngs!

BTW I just tried this on my not so fast laptop and it works just as well as my main PC so maybe it isnt the pc speed that matters maybe those with issues are just unlucky :S

gezus's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I seem to have everything working fine now accept in comparison to your video my guy runs a little higher on the map, and gets stuck on the little wall everytime.. I wonder if it's just a Coordinate issue? .. How do I find out my cellar cords?

Looking at the log. everytime it finds the cellar I get a Enhanced Fail and then he logs.
    Teh Gez (òÓ,)_\,,/

agnes94's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When it gets to "old tristam road" the barbarian just tries to use a skill and then teleport and leave the game it doesn't go to cellar,how can i fix that? :/

gezus's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by agnes94 View Post
    When it gets to "old tristam road" the barbarian just tries to use a skill and then teleport and leave the game it doesn't go to cellar,how can i fix that? :/
    You know what... At least read through the entire thread.. half you guys are asking the same questions over and over.
    Teh Gez (òÓ,)_\,,/

agnes94's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so...i read it and i didn't find how to fix it,so can you tell me?

mervyntan's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone with the previous versions can post it up?

Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324 ... LastLast