[Goldfarming][Monk] NotAres' Sarkoth Gold Script [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080] menu

User Tag List

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    knaes's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by earthwormjlm View Post
    I'm guessing your monitor's native resolution is 1920x1200, I had the same issue as you, bot wouldn't be able to find the cellar.

Try running 1920x1080 with NO monitor scaling on and with letterbox off. That solved my issues.
    I am having the exatct same problem as the previous guy. But I don't understand your answer can you please explain more detailed? Am i supposed to change my monitor settings or in game settings? Or my graphic card settings. I am grateful for your help!

[Goldfarming][Monk] NotAres' Sarkoth Gold Script [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080]
    knaes's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by knaes View Post
    I am having the exatct same problem as the previous guy. But I don't understand your answer can you please explain more detailed? Am i supposed to change my monitor settings or in game settings? Or my graphic card settings. I am grateful for your help!
    I have now changed my monitors settings at my graphic card from 1980x1200 to 1980x1080 But I still have the same problem. He runs a few meters do some spells and then tp's back to town and leave the game and repeats.

earthwormjlm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually you don't need to mess with scaling settings, I had just originally thought that mattered because I had it enabled.

The big thing is you need both your desktop and game resolution set to 1920x1080.

The reason why you need this is the game is running in Windowed (Fullscreen) mode. So if your desktop is at 1920x1200 but the game is 1920x1080, the game will be stretched to 1920x1200, so all of the coordinates in the code will not line up.
    Last edited by earthwormjlm; 07-03-2012 at 03:44 PM.

Grevel's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it's working really well for me except for 2 things, 1 is the gold counter not counting / disappearing stat window which is known about so that's fine really, but the other is the iLvl "vend", "stash", and "salvage" options.

I have them set exactly the way I want them but it seems to be doing some things wrong. It's stashing magic ilvl 61's when the only thing I want stashed is rare ilvl 61's. It's salvaging magic items under ilvl 60 when I want it to only salvage ilvl 60 exactly items. It's still salvaging ilvl 60's but in addition to that it will do other ilvls below 60 once in a while.

No big deal, it's working great otherwise so I'm very grateful. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having a problem or has any ideas on something I may have to change or maybe it's just a bug for now.

godcomplex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by donkeykongx View Post
    Hi,
    I got the same problem quoted... and i feel retard too, much more than you! Seems i cant let it work.. Can someone help me?
    If you are using 64 bit programs, make sure you right-click and run the autoit script with x64. mine had issues identifying menus and images until i ran the script correctly.

knaes's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by earthwormjlm View Post
    Actually you don't need to mess with scaling settings, I had just originally thought that mattered because I had it enabled.

The big thing is you need both your desktop and game resolution set to 1920x1080.

The reason why you need this is the game is running in Windowed (Fullscreen) mode. So if your desktop is at 1920x1200 but the game is 1920x1080, the game will be stretched to 1920x1200, so all of the coordinates in the code will not line up.
    Well the game and the desktop now have the same resolution, but the problem maintain. He joins a game - run a few meter and does some spells - Tp back to town - Leave and repeat. I have tried so many different things now for several hours, but it just won't work. Ty for your reply anyway

If someone has the same problem as me please reply if you manage to solve it.

morzil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi i ve been wasting the last 20hour tryin to make this work,i keep gettin the same problem tho i try different version,make a lot of change,but i cant get to fix it,the bot start,run to the dank cellar,the cursor goes on the door but doesnt click on it,instead it just act like it wasnt there and leave the game to make a new one...really annoyin because i cant do anything...havnt found any solution for this...im desesperate,can anyone help me?

RiZzLiTo's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by morzil View Post
    hi i ve been wasting the last 20hour tryin to make this work,i keep gettin the same problem tho i try different version,make a lot of change,but i cant get to fix it,the bot start,run to the dank cellar,the cursor goes on the door but doesnt click on it,instead it just act like it wasnt there and leave the game to make a new one...really annoyin because i cant do anything...havnt found any solution for this...im desesperate,can anyone help me?
    mayb its your pc lag ? mouse 3 not bound to move ?

Stormreaver's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    40/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the game and the desktop now have the same resolution, but the problem maintain. He joins a game - run a few meter and does some spells - Tp back to town - Leave and repeat. I have tried so many different things now for several hours, but it just won't work. Ty for your reply anyway

If someone has the same problem as me please reply if you manage to solve it.
    Did you restart your game after changing resolution?

skenderbeggar's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same problem of not being able to enter the cellar until I changed run speed to -10!!
    now he doesn't move up to attack but sits back.
    More experiments...
    edit: my move speed is 25% btw
    Last edited by skenderbeggar; 07-04-2012 at 12:40 AM.

phuzed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new bot pics for v 1.3 link seems to be broken?

morzil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RiZzLiTo View Post
    mayb its your pc lag ? mouse 3 not bound to move ?
    i have mouse 3 bound,got some other pattern working,and it cant be pc lag either,i clearly see the mouse going over the dank cellar entrance,then he choose to not click on it just as he couldnt detect it

morzil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ;Checks if Dank Cellar is Open
    $Pixel2 = PixelSearch(0,0, Round(600*$x_ratio), Round(600*$y_ratio),0x334FB7,3)
    If Not @error Then
    GUICtrlSetData($lblStatus, "Status: Cellar - Found")
    $run += 1
    MouseClick("left", Round(555*$x_ratio), Round(240*$y_ratio), 1) ;Entrance to cellar
    Moving(550)
    Send($skillSmokeScreen)
    Moving($walktime)

my problem should be around this

i just took a look at the pics and the dank cellar letters doesnt look like my in game letters would that be the problem?
    Last edited by morzil; 07-04-2012 at 07:40 AM.

knaes's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally I have managed to get it to work, Stupid me, I simply didn't understand I had to edit the script myself. So I copied the script from you and deleted the previous one of and demon hunter.
    But now to the question. Is it really someone who manage to kill the elite with only seven sided strike? I manage to kill his ads but never ever the elite himself. I got about 18k dps but still I can't kill him. I only have about "140 Gf", cause I want to be able to kill the elite also.

My ally and follower manage to kill him every time when I am about to tp back to town, so I never get the loot. Is there somehow I can edit the script real simple so he waits for like 5 second extra before he tries to loot? Ty for reply

Then to another problem, the rare items he finds from the ads he don't sell to vendor. I have had the bot running now for 3 hours and I only made about 100k gold, mainly because I can't kill the elite himself.

Grateful if someone can help me with my problem!

Thank you Don for the script and to everyone else in here who takes there time to try to improve the script.
    Last edited by knaes; 07-04-2012 at 09:16 AM.

Zangurak's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To the author of this script good job!, its the only one i like, unfortunately it does come with its flaws,
    here are the modifications I made to it
    -removed shiftkey after SSS so that he chases sarkoth til the death!(12k dps)
    added 10 to the movement speed
    added 1 more attack
    enabled random sleep intervals
    =
    the biggest thing that i cant correct is the stash/vendoring, for example,if you leave it enabled at ilvl stashing(non traditional), it does not identify the items.so he vendors only magic gems etc, and leaves everything in the inventory.if you disable ilvl stashing, it identifies rares stashes them, but cant find the vendor, it mistakes him for the dude standing near the door and freezes for 30 seconds and then restarts.
    IT SOLD MY POTS
    and the GUI disappears after a while...
    =
    although i have yet to find an legendary. i have made 4.7 mil in24 hours(320gf 295mf)
    so a big thanks to you my friend!
    please lemme know what you think.
    Last edited by Zangurak; 07-04-2012 at 08:57 AM.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast