0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SparrowKane View Post
    My Movement Speed and Globe Radius is accurately set, and all of my active and passives match exactly with the required/recommended build.
    What resolution are you running?

[Gold/Item Farming] Shimizoki's Sarkoth DH Script [AutoIt]
    SparrowKane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Angrycoder View Post
    1280x720

I didn't think it was supported, but there was a folder of .pngs for it, and I've fixed some of them, to cut out the error that was mentioned in the guide. Now the script is actually working, I'm just getting this problem.

Shimizoki's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qu9ke View Post
    So the maximum move speed you can have is 25% huh? Interesting. Still doesn't explain why I have to make the ini at 0 move speed bonus, but I kind of gave up on that a while ago.
    Is 1.3.4 worth trying? 1.3.3 is working great for me thus far, and I'm seeing a few minor complications with the newest version. It sounds like something that happens to me in Ares' script where it just goes too dang fast. Making an 800x600 or 1280x720 version of this script would be divine, since my computer could run so much smoother. Shim, I didn't know having a 16:9 monitor inhibits you from testing those resolutions. I have (or think I have) a 16:9 monitor, and I can go all they way down to 800x600 myself.
    Originally Posted by fukker View Post
    When i tested 1600x900 on my comp it was perfect, also i tested it without selecting 16:9 because i didnt have any option like that for 1600x900 res
    1.3.4 should just have some minor bug fixes from 1.3.3. a few of the deaths/banner clicking issues should be resolved. It may run a hair faster aswell. As always keep a backup before trying it.
    Also to both of you, 16:9 doesnt mean 1600x900 exclusivly. Its any monitor where the width/height = 16/9. 1920x1080 and 1280x720 are both 16:9. it should work flawlessly on those resolutions by default.

Originally Posted by runtalan View Post
    This is by far the easiest, and most effective AutoIT script I've seen. Great documentation on setup, as well as really nice auto-updating features. Took about 20 minutes to get it set up and running. Would love to donate a few gold, or help with QA/scripting. I just really hope they don't nerf Sarkoth, or crack down on AutoIT scripts.

Love settings for randomness to mimic human input. Thanks again!
    Glad to hear that your loving it, as far as scripts go its pretty complicated on the install... but no too difficult. Run it for a few hours, make sure it works to your liking.

My toon just goes about halfway between the way point and the cellar, runs backwards a couple of feet to the south (against the group of trees), teleports to town and exits the game. Does the exact same thing every time. Any ideas on how to fix this?
    You need to adjust your run speed settings and make sure you have the proper talents.
    My Movement Speed and Globe Radius is accurately set, and all of my active and passives match exactly with the required/recommended build.
    Angrycoder you are on the ball. Nice work with the helping. Thank you.

1280x720

I didn't think it was supported, but there was a folder of .pngs for it, and I've fixed some of them, to cut out the error that was mentioned in the guide. Now the script is actually working, I'm just getting this problem.
    Someone made those images for me, I do not know if they work but apparently they do. I have never actually tested the game on a resolution that low though, so I do not know if its working. Thats why its not on my "Working" list. If you are on a laptop or a slower computer, try setting your movement speed to 0. This has helped others.
    Last edited by Shimizoki; 06-18-2012 at 06:27 PM.
    -Darkling Lord

MrMoore's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great job with this script, have made me some serious dollars

Angrycoder's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1280x720

There are specific lines you will have to alter to make it work. Its gonna be a lot of trial and error.

Look for
    Code:
    RandClick("middle", Round(178 * $x_ratio), Round(600 * $y_ratio), 2, 2) ;middle of courtyard [waypoint 3]
    I dont remember what the default settings were, i believe it was 200x and 600y. Changing my X to 178 allowed me to move far enough over to get the cellar in the right spot.

You will have to do the same changes for fighting inside the cellar, selling, repairing, etc etc. Basically anywhere you see movement in the code, you will have to change the coords slightly.

All the timing is perfect tho, so you shouldnt have to adjust the sleeps or (moving).

fukker's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Shimizoki,

been around 5 hours of testing v1.3.4 and i love it the speed is really fast, well faster than the v1.1.3, also I wanted to ask did you try to play with 2 Smoke Screens ? instead of Preparation just 2nd Smoke SCreen with Displacement rune i just checked it out its gives me 120% movement speed

blablabla23's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my character never gets into the cellar because the mouse keeps missing the cellar to check if its open
    can this be fixed???

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrMoore View Post
    Great job with this script, have made me some serious dollars
    Thank you, glad to here youre making some profit.

@ Shimizoki,
    been around 5 hours of testing v1.3.4 and i love it the speed is really fast, well faster than the v1.1.3, also I wanted to ask did you try to play with 2 Smoke Screens ? instead of Preparation just 2nd Smoke SCreen with Displacement rune i just checked it out its gives me 120% movement speed
    Yea, displacement is much faster. If you use that instead of lingering fog I was told you can actually put your movement speed in the INI to 28-32. However I use lingering fog because its safer, it keeps me invised for longer when running past the mobs since they can hit you no matter how fast you are moving.
    Also thanks for the 1.3.4 compliment. It was made with you in mind since you bot 24/7 for several days. I tried maxing the speed for you. I think I am pushing the limit on what this movement style will allow.

Originally Posted by blablabla23 View Post
    my character never gets into the cellar because the mouse keeps missing the cellar to check if its open
    can this be fixed???
    double check your movement speed in the INI and your passives. Make sure all that is correct, if its still not working try setting your movement speed back to 0 in the INI (Some slower computers cant handle the speed increase as well). What resolution are you running at? Lets see if we can get this fixed for you.
    -Darkling Lord

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my resolution is 1920 x 1080, passives match the recommended build and movement speed is at +15% :S

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Shimizoki,

what will happen if i change my speed to 40% in the INI ?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my resolution is 1920 x 1080, passives match the recommended build and movement speed is at +15% :S
    Just to double check you dont have any other movement speed items? Also, did you try setting it to 0 in the INI just to double check? Like I said, some computers just arent equipped to handle the speed.

@ Shimizoki,

what will happen if i change my speed to 40% in the INI ?
    Changing your movement speed changes the delays between movement. Basically its waitTime/(1+.4). the faster your movement speed the shorter the delays get. And eventually they will be so short that you dont make it to where you clicked before you click somewhere else. This is why people dont end up at the cellar. If you set it to 40 you will come up short. If you set it to 10000 you will basically run in a little circle and log out.
    -Darkling Lord

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shimizoki View Post
    Just to double check you dont have any other movement speed items? Also, did you try setting it to 0 in the INI just to double check? Like I said, some computers just arent equipped to handle the speed.

Changing your movement speed changes the delays between movement. Basically its waitTime/(1+.4). the faster your movement speed the shorter the delays get. And eventually they will be so short that you dont make it to where you clicked before you click somewhere else. This is why people dont end up at the cellar. If you set it to 40 you will come up short. If you set it to 10000 you will basically run in a little circle and log out.
    ohh alright, thanks

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Everyone,

What do you people think on when will this cellar be nerfed? This is the most infamous cellar in Diablo 3 and i bet Blizzard knows about it.

@ Shimizoki,

$default_resolutionX = 1920 ;DO NOT CHANGE
    $default_resolutionY = 1080 ;DO NOT CHANGE (seriously... i'll beat you with a stick)

LOL

Also here a new png for 1920x1080 I'm not sure if i posted this already or not.[Gold/Item Farming] Shimizoki's Sarkoth DH Script [AutoIt]-logout-jpg

EDIT: just checked out some new codes that u put in 1.3.4 and found this

;Check and Handle Network Disconnect
    If CheckFor("DisconnectError", "", 720*$x_ratio, 360*$y_ratio, 1200*$x_ratio, 480*$y_ratio, .5) Then
    RandClick("left", Round(960*$y_ratio), Round(635*$x_ratio), 25*$x_ratio, 5*$y_ratio)
    Sleep(1500)
    EndIf

That';s the same disconnect Error that i posted?

EDIT2: Yes i just checked new pngs you uploaded
    Last edited by fukker; 06-18-2012 at 07:42 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im actually kinda new to this but just to confirm, the INI - is that the autoscript? because if it its, the movement speed was initially at 0 and it wasnt working so i set it to 15 to match the movement speed of my character.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im actually kinda new to this but just to confirm, the INI - is that the autoscript? because if it its, the movement speed was initially at 0 and it wasnt working so i set it to 15 to match the movement speed of my character.
    ye u gotta put speed number manually i think, well thats what i do... and i usggest u get 10-12% boots to make it work faster for you.