2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MMOtoaster View Post
    Yep, anything you'd like can be added, I myself just added "Archon" and "Prosperous" affixes with pngs. Just print and crop(I advise you to take only 2-3 letters, to make the scan faster)

EDIT: Added all of them to the upload, see my other post
    Nice, I had to make all of mine as I run in 1600x900. I have 5 of them right now... High mf and gf on ammy and rings, as well as "of death". I noticed the bot has trouble stashing small sized rares (belts,rings,ammy), I hope it does better with blues and doesnt vendor them lol

[Gold/Item Farming] Shimizoki's Sarkoth DH Script [AutoIt]
    wuss's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LokiMadness View Post
    Love the script... Keep up the good work.

Here are some small things I tought about the bot was farming for me.
    1st day, so have to make sure everything is running smooth, before I let it work during the nightshift ;O)

The things I added to the script, myself, but maybe others like it and would be nice if it was not needed to change in the script myself for all "new" versions of the script if they where already added to the original script.

*1* Look at inventory during teleportation.
    Press C around 500 after he starts to teleport back to town. and then Press C once again to close the window before teleport is over.
    Reason - Just so u can check, how much money the character has, how full the bags are. Without having to pause or press the keyboard manually.

*2* Add more keysettings in the ini file, and option to "Dissable" sertain keys.
    The dissable is because Im doing some small changes and having the script callingout for "Caltrops" when I dont have the skill is bad.
    Like "Teleport" maybe even "Health Potions" if look at low HP is add.

*3* Call Ferret earlier
    Call for the Ferret when u enter the "Dank Cellar" instead after the mobs are dead. It can help with dps and pick up loot faster.
    Its not a huge thing, but on the other hand if it is an improvment and its not timeconsuming to do the change, then why not ;O)

*4* More options for mimic.
    Would be nice to have the option to be abel to do the settings in INI file for how long they are instead of doing it in the coding.

*5* press ALT during looting.
    The option to have "Always ON/OFF" does not work for me personally. So the bot to press ALT during the looting would be nice.

*6* Possebillty to dissenchant gear ?

*7* If yes on 6 then possebillity to add it to stash also ?
    ofc options on each kind of mats.

*8* maybe a new loggfile with only info about profits ?
    Gold at start of run, Gold at end of run, Bot starter and ran for xxx min. = Gold per min
    And have the option to add, how many legendary and set iteams where found during the run.

*9* Kill more mobs outside ?
    I found your bot/settings to be supricingly smooth, but the downside is that no cellar = no profit at all. ofc Im aware that its faster because of this. But if you want to add mimic features to make the bot more humanlike. And add timers to stall loggout and start things, then gold/run is worth more and more the more timers you have. Also we are all aware that to many fast runs / hour prob gets blizzards Warden more alert then someone who is doing less runs/hour.
    I ran another bot earlier, that was not as advanted, and smooth at this one. So I hade to make tons of changes of my own, and more shoot 3 balls of lightning, and move forward safe. What I saw during those runs was that mobs outside easy droped stashes 1500-2500 rather often.

Hope you read the post and comment to it if you get time.
    Love the bot, keep up the good work.

Before I start attacking in the dank cellar I have the farrets already with me. Btw they don't add dps, they add gold find.

duder's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *1* Look at inventory during teleportation.
    Press C around 500 after he starts to teleport back to town. and then Press C once again to close the window before teleport is over.
    Reason - Just so u can check, how much money the character has, how full the bags are. Without having to pause or press the keyboard manually.

*3* Call Ferret earlier
    Call for the Ferret when u enter the "Dank Cellar" instead after the mobs are dead. It can help with dps and pick up loot faster.
    Its not a huge thing, but on the other hand if it is an improvment and its not timeconsuming to do the change, then why not ;O)

*5* press ALT during looting.
    The option to have "Always ON/OFF" does not work for me personally. So the bot to press ALT during the looting would be nice.

*6* Possebillty to dissenchant gear ?
    (i didnt really understand if u had already done these changes yourself or if u were asking for them ;p)
    1: u can just press C manually whenever u want to look at your gold/loot
    3: it does actually call ferrets right before it starts shooting
    5: there is some codethings on some earlier pages how to do that
    6: think he was actually working on trying to get that doable

wuss's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've made my own modification of this awesome script, current added stuff:

Working on 1920x1080, haven't tried on others! Probably only need to replace the .png to make it work with 1600x900 though.

- Gold Per Hour
    - Working customloot(had to take some code from the custom looting script, since it wasn't implemented in the main script, therefor it don't work unless edited)
    - Shows itemcount in the UI, instead of having to check the log after the session

It's currently modified to loot "of Death" weapons, "Archon" armor, & "Prosperous" armor, all which are ilvl 63 magic items, and of course rares / legendaries.

EDIT: updated with archon + prosperous armor mmotoaster-script2.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

I should mention this is a older version of the original script, works wonders however.

Hf

Does this store the items with those affixes? And what version are you using 1.3.5

MMOtoaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wuss View Post
    Does this store the items with those affixes? And what version are you using 1.3.5
    It does not stash them, however, I got vendoring disabled, and I don't loot any other magics than those affixes, so it's enough if you manage loot every 100 runs.
    I believe I'm using v. 1.3.5

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chaosad1 View Post
    Nice, I had to make all of mine as I run in 1600x900. I have 5 of them right now... High mf and gf on ammy and rings, as well as "of death". I noticed the bot has trouble stashing small sized rares (belts,rings,ammy), I hope it does better with blues and doesnt vendor them lol
    Actually it's more effective to disable vendoring and just stash rares/legendarys while you keep blues in your bag. Manage loot once every 100 run and you'll be OK

EDIT: man i'm tired, no clue why i posted basically the same info twice lol

wuss's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It does not stash them, however, I got vendoring disabled, and I don't loot any other magics than those affixes, so it's enough if you manage loot every 100 runs.
    I believe I'm using v. 1.3.5

Oh okay well I loot all magic items because I feel like it helps my gph.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh okay well I loot all magic items because I feel like it helps my gph.
    Alright, I suggest you wait with custom items then, since in the stashing phase the bot reads the color only, meaning all magic items will count as the same. I personally run with 260 GF and 206 MF, and for me it's more effective to skip managing loot every 5 runs, and skip scanning for additional trash blues. Gl

chaosad1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually it's more effective to disable vendoring and just stash rares/legendarys while you keep blues in your bag. Manage loot once every 100 run and you'll be OK

EDIT: man i'm tired, no clue why i posted basically the same info twice lol
    Yea, i had to turn off stashing blues, it gets stuck in an endless loop when it tries to stash them:

Start - Stashing
    Searching - 5057549
    Searching - 4865035
    Searching - Tome
    Searching - 1581111
    Searching - 1581111
    Searching - 1581111
    Searching - 1581111
    Searching - 1581111
    Searching - 1581111
    Searching - 1581111
    Searching - 1581111
    Searching - 1581111
    Searching - 1581111
    Searching - 1581111
    Searching - 1581111
    Searching - 1581111
    Searching - 1581111
    Searching - 1581111
    Searching - 1581111

Not sure why though... The function that handles it is set to only loop 5 times before quitting.

It looks like it takes about 3 seconds to scan for 6 items in custom loot, so thats probably about the max I can do *sigh*. Probably be faster if I wasnt running it in a VM. Will making the png's smaller speed this up, ya think?
    Last edited by chaosad1; 06-26-2012 at 08:15 PM.

Atrayas's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had exact same problem. I was running 1600x900 ingame and 1680x1050 out on the desktop. I changed my desktop to 1600x900 = Problem solved.
    Im not sure you have the same problem. But maybe it can fix your problem.
    I figured out the problem, had nothing to do with the script, I just had to use tactical advantage so the bot was on the same run speed settings.

Cecekoala's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all! :3

First of all.. sorry I'm not all that proficient at programming or anything like that, and I haven't been on a forum in a few years.
    Second of all... I have two issues with the bot so far that I am not positive if you have answered yet. So thank you in advance for all your patience. ^_^

1. My bot goes directly to the very top right corner in the Dank Cellar after I have killed all the mobs, thus, missing out on half my loots
    2. For some reason, I am not able to use my primary skill.

I have the clean install of the bot, and it works incredibly well on my bf's computer... so I don't know what is wrong with mine that makes it kind of quirky.
    My resolution is 1920 x 1080 windowed (fullscreen). Bot Version 1.3.6. And everything works very well except for those 2 issues.

If anyone is able to help, I greatly appreciate it! Thank youu~~!!

Kraziazn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

duder's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

made a bit fancier tooltip, stole most from MMOtoaster ;p
    got a bit lucky when testing it!

Code:
    ToolTip("Legendary: " & $LegendaryCount & ",  Set: " & $SetCount & ",  Rare: " & $RareCount & "         Runs: " & $runCount & ",  Cellar Spawn: " & Round(($cellarCount/$runCount)*100) & "%,  Deaths: " & $deathCount & ",  Manage In: " & $mLootIn & "        Starting Gold: " & Round($StartingGold/1000) & "k,  Accumulated Gold: " & Round($AccumulatedGold/1000) & "k,  GPH: " & Round($GPH/1000) &  "k", 0, $size[1]-20)
    just put it close to the bottom, under updatetooltip
    Last edited by duder; 06-26-2012 at 09:28 PM.

LokiMadness's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by duder View Post

made a bit fancier tooltip, stole most from MMOtoaster ;p
    got a bit lucky when testing it!

Code:
    ToolTip("Legendary: " & $LegendaryCount & ",  Set: " & $SetCount & ",  Rare: " & $RareCount & "         Runs: " & $runCount & ",  Cellar Spawn: " & Round(($cellarCount/$runCount)*100) & "%,  Deaths: " & $deathCount & ",  Manage In: " & $mLootIn & "        Starting Gold: " & Round($StartingGold/1000) & "k,  Accumulated Gold: " & Round($AccumulatedGold/1000) & "k,  GPH: " & Round($GPH/1000) &  "k", 0, $size[1]-20)
    just put it close to the bottom, under updatetooltip
    That looks so damn nice, hope he implements it in the original code.
    Is it possible to add, "Amount of gold earned from selling gear" or if you really want to get fancy. "Amount of gold per hour from vendering gear" so more and less you can find out if its worth vendoring blue gear or not. ;O)
    And an over the top nice info would be. "Amount of drops per cellar, Blue/Rare/Leg/Set" to try differnt MF to see if its worth getting alot of MF or not.
    Since they nerfed the shit out of Purple "bosses" and they more and less give nothing any more.

Before I start attacking in the dank cellar I have the farrets already with me. Btw they don't add dps, they add gold find.
    Ferrets add DPS AND GoldFInd...
    If you dont belive me, stand next to a mob, call out the ferrets and you will see them attacking and doing DPS to the mob.

Originally Posted by duder View Post
    (i didnt really understand if u had already done these changes yourself or if u were asking for them ;p)
    1: u can just press C manually whenever u want to look at your gold/loot
    3: it does actually call ferrets right before it starts shooting
    5: there is some codethings on some earlier pages how to do that
    6: think he was actually working on trying to get that doable
    ***0***
    I made the changes myself, AND It would be nice if some of them where added to the original script. Because when the scrips updates to next version Ill download that version and that version will overwrite all own codings.

***1***
    Yes Im fully aware that I can press it manually, but as I wrote in the post, It would be nice to have it done without having to press the keyboard manually. Like if you are watching a movie and just want to turn ur head and see how things are going without having to grab the keyboard and press the key. And lets say you press C and the bot is about to press ESC to get up options to logg out. Then the bots ESC will just instead close down the Character windows for me, and the loggout would either be aborted or just delayed, depending on how the rest was scripted..... There are alot of small things that makes it better if the bot does itself.

***3***
    hmmm... strange what I recalled it only called out the ferrets AFTER he was dead and the looting started.

***5***
    k.. Ill look into that see where that is then.

***6***
    Sounds really nice... Looking forward to it.
    Best would be if there was option to diss gear with XX in gear level. So you diss the gear that actually can give good things. 60+ in other words
    Last edited by LokiMadness; 06-26-2012 at 10:12 PM.

Kraziazn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kraziazn View Post
    I get this error everytime I start it.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting