Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pretty sure v.6 has not had a 800x600 port yet I know liquid was up late working on it and he should have it ready either later today or tomorrow...I tried using VMWARE workstation to run this at 1920x1080 however vmwar+ intel media graphics on a laptop= lag lag crash. However I was unable to get the bot to even start. I would hit f2 and the little box would go away but nothing happened. Not sure why but I know the 800x600 v4 works just it lacks selling of blues and also tends to get dc after about 2 hours of use.

[Goldfarming] [Witch Doctor] [AutoIT] ACT 1 Cellar Farming Bot
    jokerssd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the v0.4 files i cant seem to find them
    only found the script,no pics amd system32

liquidsystem's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nighbringer View Post
    pretty sure v.6 has not had a 800x600 port yet I know liquid was up late working on it and he should have it ready either later today or tomorrow...I tried using VMWARE workstation to run this at 1920x1080 however vmwar+ intel media graphics on a laptop= lag lag crash. However I was unable to get the bot to even start. I would hit f2 and the little box would go away but nothing happened. Not sure why but I know the 800x600 v4 works just it lacks selling of blues and also tends to get dc after about 2 hours of use.
    Thanks for "backing me up". It will be a few days before I get all the coordinates and what-not set up. I have a lot of the images ready and just need Andy to make his imagesearch work with 800x600. It's really hurting my eyes sitting on a 1980x1080 monitor with 800x600
    I help support ANY Diablo 3 Witch Doctor Bot. (Andy/Avatar/zEEneXx/etc.)|If you have any issues with it, PM me.
    If you'd like to support me consider making a small donation.

Current version for Andy's bot can always be found: here

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jokerssd View Post
    the v0.4 files i cant seem to find them
    only found the script,no pics amd system32
    The extra files were added in v0.5 when Andy took over, v0.4 only has the script, it also has a tendency to miss the cellar, A LOT...
    I'm working on the images right now, please be patient as I can only work so fast
    I help support ANY Diablo 3 Witch Doctor Bot. (Andy/Avatar/zEEneXx/etc.)|If you have any issues with it, PM me.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attention: I am CURRENTLY working on porting 800x600 work in v0.6/v0.7, I have the images almost done, and I'm going to do some coordinates today to see if I can get a working walk to the cellar, please, don't ask if it's released, I'll make sure you guys know. You can add me on Skype and chat with me about the progress.

nzio's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I run the 0.4v with 800x600 because of my 23 inch monitor with 1900x1200 i got it running smooth so far.

I only got like 1 problem, the bot crashes after 1-1½ hours, is there anything i could possibly do? Or do i just have to wait for the v6/v7 800x600 release?

Cheers for the great work so far.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nzio View Post
    I run the 0.4v with 800x600 because of my 23 inch monitor with 1900x1200 i got it running smooth so far.

I only got like 1 problem, the bot crashes after 1-1½ hours, is there anything i could possibly do? Or do i just have to wait for the v6/v7 800x600 release?

Cheers for the great work so far.
    I know that v0.4 had a lot of issues before, so it may just be the way it was doing stuff.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I'm going to livestream my progress for a while, I guess. You can see it live here: LiquidSystem

Braxy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would it be possible to add to the code a script that exports a log of statistics and loots?
    And for some reason when the bot is trying to sell items it cant sell the white items while the blue are getting sold.

razGon's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have for 1600x900?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Braxy View Post
    Would it be possible to add to the code a script that exports a log of statistics and loots?
    And for some reason when the bot is trying to sell items it cant sell the white items while the blue are getting sold.
    We have no way of adding a way for it to sell white items, because gems are white too.
    Andy is working on a statistics box or something, it should be released in v0.7/v0.8

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by razGon View Post
    Have for 1600x900?

We're only doing 2 resolutions, 1920x1080, and 800x600.

I'm porting to 800x600, but none of us have time to make every single resolution work, it'd just take too much time.

If you're willing to help, we can help you get started with getting images and whatnot, but I don't have anyway of getting coordinates and I'm currently stumped with 800x600 stuff.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Progress for v0.6 with 800x600 working: Almost all images done, need a few more legendaries (You can let me borrow them for litterally 1 second), walk to cellar done.

Still need to do:
    - Coordinates for where the images pop up.
    - Walk path inside the cellar
    - Walk to NPC to sell
    - Selling blues

Last edited by liquidsystem; 06-29-2012 at 02:33 PM.

dc2cbr's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a note. In order for your bot to work, resolution of d3 window must match your desktop display resolution. My display resolution was at 1920x1200 and not 1920x1080, where d3 was at 1920x1080.

So if you program are running and nothing is moving, check your resolution on your display. Right mouse lick on desktop and properties.... Thank Liquid for helping me with everything,

andygongyb's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DirtyRo77en View Post
    Hi, I'm still having issues with the bot finding the cellar open, and acting like it's closed... which means, the cursor gets over the cellar entrance, you can see the hand that indicates you can go inside but instead the bot summons the fetish army, slam dance and leaves the game! this doesn't happen all the time, seems like something random but still slows down the looting!

Another issue I have is that, after leaving my computer idle for lets say... two hours, I come back and I will find the game at the main screen, with the mouse on the "Resume game" button, but does nothing! I click resume game, and the bot starts to work again. But that is something that happens to me all the time :S any ideas?
    It seems to be a network/computer lag problem. If you are using the newest v0.6, increase the $RunDelayMult and $ComputerLag accordingly