0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ngindenkore View Post
    ;Cast spell some spells on them
    Send("{3}")
    Sleep(350)
    Send("{3}")
    send("{1}")
    sleep(350)

i try this, as i want to do 2/3 times spell to the enemy in inferno level.
    but my wd still do only 1 time cast skill 3 then using skill 1.

please advice
    You need a sleep before sending 3 and 1.

[Goldfarming] [Witch Doctor] [AutoIT] ACT 1 Cellar Farming Bot
    Sandbird's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by avatar88343 View Post
    If your hand is too far to the right then change the run speed to 0 and open the script in notepad and find this line:

Global $RunTime = 30 * (100 - $RunSpeed) + 2000

Increase the 30 to 37 or so and give it a shot. If it's closer but still off then make it higher. If it goes too far then lower it. Are you using a WD?

Hi again,
    Yes i am using a WD. I will give this a try.Thanks

Trollblod's Avatar Elite drone
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, saw it's on hold but still seems to be activity here? It just ran to the cellar and logged out, although the cellar was open?

avatar88343's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Trollblod View Post
    Hmm, saw it's on hold but still seems to be activity here? It just ran to the cellar and logged out, although the cellar was open?
    Development is on hold but I am still supporting users. You most likely need to tweak with the runspeed settings/formula settings a bit. Works out of the box for most people but a few need to tweak it.

Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, awesome for the quick reply, gotta love this... I'd prefer to just purchase more run speed, I am playing this on my DH atm, how much run speed should I have on the DH for it to work? Or maybe that's not what you mean by 'runspeed'? :P

Edit: Got it working with 32 * (100 - 0) + 4000, now it enters the cellar, kills everything, but when everything is dead it keeps attacking the 'room' it just keeps shooting nether tentacle and shit towards the wall, lol ?
    Last edited by Trollblod; 06-13-2012 at 08:33 PM.

avatar88343's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, awesome for the quick reply, gotta love this... I'd prefer to just purchase more run speed, I am playing this on my DH atm, how much run speed should I have on the DH for it to work? Or maybe that's not what you mean by 'runspeed'? :P

On a DM you most likely have to change the formula for it to work well. I made a post about it last page (or the one before it). Just change the 30 to 38 or so and test it

Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by avatar88343 View Post
    On a DM you most likely have to change the formula for it to work well. I made a post about it last page (or the one before it). Just change the 30 to 38 or so and test it
    Aye, but now I have this different issue :P
    "Got it working with 32 * (100 - 0) + 4000, now it enters the cellar, kills everything, but when everything is dead it keeps attacking the 'room' it just keeps shooting nether tentacle and shit towards the wall, lol ?" This is where it keeps shooting, most of the gold are gone because of the ferret picking it up :P

andygongyb's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aye, but now I have this different issue :P
    "Got it working with 32 * (100 - 0) + 4000, now it enters the cellar, kills everything, but when everything is dead it keeps attacking the 'room' it just keeps shooting nether tentacle and shit towards the wall, lol ?" This is where it keeps shooting, most of the gold are gone because of the ferret picking it up :P
    Just because the enemy detection is based on their health bar, and the color of the red text happens to be the same as it of the health bars. So try not to use up any resources.

Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by andygongyb View Post
    Just because the enemy detection is based on their health bar, and the color of the red text happens to be the same as it of the health bars. So try not to use up any resources.
    That sounds very logical, give me a minute to test it
    Edit: Thanks you two, working now : )

Moredot's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for everything! Any chance the gems pickup will work? Lots of nice gems going to waste.

If it helps, it is picking up square emeralds more often than others, so something in the code is definitely working for it!

Thanks!

jiggywiggy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    trollblod how did u solve the problem switchng Goldfindgear with DPS gear so u wont get out of hate?

Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I got this working, but it doesn't repair, I started it last night and it got like 50k gold? When I logged on this morning the gear was all red so I repaired and babysitted it this time, the gear got yellow three times (I did not interfere), whenever the cellar was closed it just logged out anyways like normal and then the gear usually got red before the cellar was open (depends on luck though..) but that means I have like 6k HP and gets one shotted on the way there lol, also, if it dies within the cellar it does not revive, nor logout, and if it have damaged gear within the cellar it just teleports to the town, log out and keeps doing the cycle = red gear in no time and it's a failure. Happend three times in a row.

Jiggy: Instead of ferrets I used bat companion, and I changed sharpshooter to Vengeance passive, that gave me 150 hatred and a significantly improved hatred generation, I tried to change my nether tentacle to bola shots but that didn't work to kill sarkoth everytime which made me die sometimes... So I changed it to Elemental arrow - ball lightning instead, and I have about 20k DPS with 140% gold find, then about 150% with the templar, I could of course get higher GF but then my DPS would be low and I would probably die/Run out of hatred, at the moment I barely use 50% of the hatred.
    Last edited by Trollblod; 06-14-2012 at 05:21 AM.

Moredot's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In case anyone hasn't already tried, tower of zombies is hilarious. Switch acid cloud out for it.

Somehow zombies climbing onto each other only to fall onto a boss for 75% of its HP straight up is quite appealing to watch. :]

baldbrah's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey avatar, have you taken a look at the core of arreat gold farming route? seems to be the next popular one after sarkoth..

this is for demon buddy, not sure if there's one for autoit yet.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...ter-guide.html ([Goldfarming DB] Core of Arreat - DemonHunter Guide)

PM me your battletag, i'd like to make a donation for all the work you did here.

andy..'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone else having the bot stop because of 'connection lost to game server' on the dead screen? keep coming back to it any don't know why it causes it. The char was in the cellar with the mobs dead iirc.