0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by avatar88343 View Post
    Last post I read from Blizzard said they were lifting it for a day to tweak it and were going to turn it back on after tweaking it. Did they change plans?

EDIT: Just looked at the Blizzard thread. It's off for now but they are implementing it again very soon. If it's a lot more liberal then I may change my decision.
    I just changed the sleep timer to a minute instead of what you had before, I've had it running for almost 2 days now, no errors.... I think it's like, 10 games within a certain time limit blocks you.

[Goldfarming] [Witch Doctor] [AutoIT] ACT 1 Cellar Farming Bot
    Bearington's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take advantage of the fact they lifted the Limit Reach ban for now.

Inquiry - I'm still having issues with Repairing. As soon as my character walks past my stash to go repair a new checkpoint is set. I tested going the OTHER direction towards Arghus and it doesn't do this. How difficult would it be to go towards the other vendor? I'm not a coder at all, I can understand what the code is doing somewhat, but I don't know how difficult it would be to change this specific pathing?

Thank you.

Sandbird's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My CellarCoordinates was all wrong...the hand was going a bit to the right of the cellar door leading to Quit Game even when the door was open.
    I edited the values to this:

$CellarLocation[1][0] = 385 ;Cellar door location
    $CellarLocation[1][1] = 135
    $CellarLocation2[0] = 335
    $CellarLocation2[1] = 135

and now it finds the door and gets in and kills the mobs.
    It doesnt pick up blue stuff, cause i am guessing the coordinates are wrong...but i cant figure out why ?

I am using 800x600 and disabled all the visual themes in Windows (for diablo).
    I edited the script ini file and i am using a 1680 resolution normally.

goboomboom's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are some of the issues I came across, it's more of playing around with the settings and not the bot itself.

I had the issue with the cellar door being off, I had to adjust my lag speed from 1000 default to like 3000-5000. That determines how long the move to location middle mouse button is held down for. You'd want tweak it correctly but it's a one time thing. I also had an issue where Letterbox was checked off in my in-game options. That forces the game into widescreen mode no matter the resolution.

avatar88343's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bearington View Post
    Take advantage of the fact they lifted the Limit Reach ban for now.

Inquiry - I'm still having issues with Repairing. As soon as my character walks past my stash to go repair a new checkpoint is set. I tested going the OTHER direction towards Arghus and it doesn't do this. How difficult would it be to go towards the other vendor? I'm not a coder at all, I can understand what the code is doing somewhat, but I don't know how difficult it would be to change this specific pathing?

Thank you.
    Act 1 - Quest 6. You won't get a checkpoint.

Originally Posted by Sandbird View Post
    My CellarCoordinates was all wrong...the hand was going a bit to the right of the cellar door leading to Quit Game even when the door was open.
    I edited the values to this:

$CellarLocation[1][0] = 385 ;Cellar door location
    $CellarLocation[1][1] = 135
    $CellarLocation2[0] = 335
    $CellarLocation2[1] = 135

and now it finds the door and gets in and kills the mobs.
    It doesnt pick up blue stuff, cause i am guessing the coordinates are wrong...but i cant figure out why ?

I am using 800x600 and disabled all the visual themes in Windows (for diablo).
    I edited the script ini file and i am using a 1680 resolution normally.
    Play with the runspeed (increase/decrease) until it's fine. The runspeed formula is not 100% accurate.The easiest solution is to get more runspeed which makes the tweaking process easier. If you still need help then PM me your skype name.

Sandbird's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My run speed is 9 :/
    I tried setting all the values from 0 - 9 incase i can "trick" to think i am slower..should i try to up it more ?
    Thanks

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your hand is too far to the right then change the run speed to 0 and open the script in notepad and find this line:

Global $RunTime = 30 * (100 - $RunSpeed) + 2000

Increase the 30 to 37 or so and give it a shot. If it's closer but still off then make it higher. If it goes too far then lower it. Are you using a WD?

qu9ke's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    avatar88343, you are our only hope to combatting this tyrant known as Input Limit. Over the course of the last couple days we have been abused and thrown aside because of this tyrant, but NO MORE! We will keep getting back up and fighting, because that is what we do! We will not tolerate such actions! We WILL succeed! We WILL prevail! We...WILL...Triumph! Make your next script the best there is in this community and show everybody just what it takes to make the perfect botting script. Do it for the people... for hope! Do it...for humanity! (crowd starts cheering).

-teehee-

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qu9ke View Post
    avatar88343, you are our only hope to combatting this tyrant known as Input Limit. Over the course of the last couple days we have been abused and thrown aside because of this tyrant, but NO MORE! We will keep getting back up and fighting, because that is what we do! We will not tolerate such actions! We WILL succeed! We WILL prevail! We...WILL...Triumph! Make your next script the best there is in this community and show everybody just what it takes to make the perfect botting script. Do it for the people... for hope! Do it...for humanity! (crowd starts cheering).

-teehee-
    That's a lot to live up to :P

boonaldo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything works fine, but my character STILL repairing its armor and weapon as it should be.... Instead the bots logs out...

FritzChristen's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those having trouble with sarkoth getting away, try to replace acid cloud with wall of zombies with creepers rune. Most of the time sarkoth will get "stuck" on the zombie wall with creepers dpsing him and preventing him from moving, therefore dying really fast (50% weapon damage from creepers + 80% weapon damage from the zombie wall) .

Im also using restless giant gargantuan instead of fetish army.

edit

as for companions i think the enchantress is optimal for this kind of run because of her reflect projectile spell and high aoe damage, she has 2 heavy hitting aoe abilities(one that increases all damage done by 15%) which shred those minions with a proper weapon.
    Last edited by FritzChristen; 06-13-2012 at 05:33 PM.

lostsk8r's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    15/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he gets away, maybe you shouldnt use any melee pets (gargantuan, fetish, mercenary), I use scoundrel and no pets on my WD, which melee pets = make sarkoth move, so dont use them and you wont have this problem.

jiggywiggy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got one Problem game starts go to cellar kill the mobs.

After the mob is down he dont move to the items/gold. just staying there and go on with shooting in the top right corner. anyone got the same problem?

using 1920x1080

would be great if any Demonhunter could tell me what did they have edited im little confused why everything is working. expect the most important thing stop shooting and go to the loot for any question about my settings PM me or write here
    Last edited by jiggywiggy; 06-13-2012 at 07:36 PM.

qoi's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whenever I check on it it has run for hours but I come back after 2-3 hours and it says I have been disconnected from the server; I saw something on here about the game loosing focus but I dont have anything else running, any ideas?

ngindenkore's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ;Cast spell some spells on them
    Send("{3}")
    Sleep(350)
    Send("{3}")
    send("{1}")
    sleep(350)

i try this, as i want to do 2/3 times spell to the enemy in inferno level.
    but my wd still do only 1 time cast skill 3 then using skill 1.

please advice