1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qu9ke View Post
    It sucks though, because I haven't gotten into the whole bot scene until it was practically too late. My only character was a barbarian and nobody made a script for that class. I decide to work on a DH which is currently in Hell, and now scripts are extremely hindered b/c of Blizzard. -sigh-. I never had a chance to farm even half a million in one session. I've been using this script in Nightmare b/c that was the only difficulty I had access to at the time as my DH xD.

Anyways. How would you work around this input login stuff? Make it so you take a certain amount of time while farming for gold before you logout, preventing you from logging in/out of the game in too short of intervals?
    Getting around the login thing is very simple. You either either take a long enough pause between attempts or you do it all at once, detect for the error, and wait a while. Your gold income will be horrible though if you're inactive for more time than you're active. Not worth it at all.

[Goldfarming] [Witch Doctor] [AutoIT] ACT 1 Cellar Farming Bot
    qu9ke's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't asking how you'd work around it with this current script, although I can see how that'd be misread. What I meant is how would YOU prevent that from happening in your future projects. You said it wouldn't be worth it at all to be inactive more than active, so I'm interested on how you would work around that. My only guess would be to find a really long farming route.

Ya know if everything goes to crap, I could just transfer to the EU servers or something and hope that Blizz doesn't screw botting opportunities over there as well xP.

avatar88343's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't asking how you'd work around it with this current script, although I can see how that'd be misread. What I meant is how would YOU prevent that from happening in your future projects. You said it wouldn't be worth it at all to be inactive more than active, so I'm interested on how you would work around that. My only guess would be to find a really long farming route.

Ya know if everything goes to crap, I could just transfer to the EU servers or something and hope that Blizz doesn't screw botting opportunities over there as well xP.
    Oops, my mistake. That's exactly it. Future bots will have to find a good route that combines multiple sweet spots and run it all at once. This is difficult for two reasons.
    1.) These spots aren't everywhere
    2.) The longer the route, the more complicated the bot becomes and the more prone to bugs/bad runs/deaths it becomes.

It will be a fun challenge to maximize gold income This is most likely coming to other servers as well

qu9ke's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've read from someone that they read from a blue post that this is a temporary fix for the strained server problem and not made to prevent people from farming in one spot. I sure hope that's true.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've read from someone that they read from a blue post that this is a temporary fix for the strained server problem and not made to prevent people from farming in one spot. I sure hope that's true.
    That would be a blessing.

Moredot's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

qqzzxxcc's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    43/18
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to get this working with russian language? Thx to blizzard i'm forced to use it.

Medx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imput limit reached! back on,,,, ****ing blizzard

liquidsystem's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is by far, one of the best bots I've used, just an idea for the next update, if you ever do another... try to add a way for it to sell everything in the inventory unless it's a rare, tome of secret, or gems. And maybe add a little bit more "detectiveness" to the gem picking up, and not picking up the whites/grays.... I've spent maybe 8 hours or more using this, and when I come back, I have a decent amount of gems.... but almost my whole inventory was full of grays/whites. This is the only bot I've seen to work for WD. Good job man!

liquidsystem's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Medx View Post
    Imput limit reached! back on,,,, ****ing blizzard
    I've found that changing the "sleep" value after it leaves the game before it makes another to 60000 actually helps a lot. It waits a minute before it starts a new one, I haven't gotten any "max imput limit" yet. ^^

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys. With the new resume timer, development of this bot no longer makes any sense. There is always a small risk when botting, and taking that risk for such minimal gold from the cellar doesn't seem worth it anymore. I will be putting the code up on github later today so anyone interested can continue developing it.

I am completely blown away by attention this project received. This was my fist bot and first AutoIt project and you guys made it an awesome experience!. It was fun and I learned quite a lot from it. I'm taking everything I learned and will start making a new bot that's a bit more advanced and reliable. The key now is to find longer routes with pretty good amounts of gold instead of short routes with a lot of gold. Short routes don't work anymore and result in the bot being idle for way too long. If you have any suggestions for me then please send me a PM I'll probably do a full run of the game with GF gear to see if I spot a particularly good spot.

andygongyb's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by avatar88343 View Post
    Hey guys. With the new resume timer, development of this bot no longer makes any sense. There is always a small risk when botting, and taking that risk for such minimal gold from the cellar doesn't seem worth it anymore. I will be putting the code up on github later today so anyone interested can continue developing it.

I am completely blown away by attention this project received. This was my fist bot and first AutoIt project and you guys made it an awesome experience!. It was fun and I learned quite a lot from it. I'm taking everything I learned and will start making a new bot that's a bit more advanced and reliable. The key now is to find longer routes with pretty good amounts of gold instead of short routes with a lot of gold. Short routes don't work anymore and result in the bot being idle for way too long. If you have any suggestions for me then please send me a PM I'll probably do a full run of the game with GF gear to see if I spot a particularly good spot.
    I wish you success LOL. If you want to combine multiple farming spots, checkpoints will be an issue.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by andygongyb View Post
    I will you succeed LOL. If you want to combine multiple farming spots, checkpoints will be an issue.
    Worry not, I already have a spot in mind

boonaldo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by avatar88343 View Post

Not going to improved it further? The limit of play is being lifted already... Using this bot for hours already....

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by boonaldo View Post
    Not going to improved it further? The limit of play is being lifted already... Using this bot for hours already....
    Last post I read from Blizzard said they were lifting it for a day to tweak it and were going to turn it back on after tweaking it. Did they change plans?

EDIT: Just looked at the Blizzard thread. It's off for now but they are implementing it again very soon. If it's a lot more liberal then I may change my decision.
    Last edited by avatar88343; 06-13-2012 at 11:58 AM.