Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i do like to thank avatar88343 for this script and fixing my problem. For everyone with the same thing, run it with admin rights and select english layout. Cheers.

[Goldfarming] [Witch Doctor] [AutoIT] ACT 1 Cellar Farming Bot
    goboomboom's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jenniferx View Post
    I got about 8 runs in before it locked me out.

I don't think it would hurt to add a minute or 2 wait time to the script after x runs so we can at least let this thing run overnight
    I changed all the sleep timers to 60000 to have it wait a minute before resuming game. Look for:

leavegame()
    Sleep(1000) and change that to 60000
    Last edited by goboomboom; 06-12-2012 at 06:11 PM.

jenniferx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's to hoping it is just a bug. Otherwise I really don't have any desire of playing D3 since I just do not have the time in my days to farm elites over and over

boonaldo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe I can propose like before resuming the game for like "X" amount of time within the capped mins. The script actually leave game and randomly create a new diff game instead of resuming game. When it just entered the new created game: leave game and create dank cellar . Then this repeated for a few round s and repeating.

cowxfarm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are afk for a couple of hours what I did was set the sleep time to 600000. Hopefully it will be better then not running at all. If you want I will share results.
    Last edited by cowxfarm; 06-12-2012 at 06:28 PM.

psygeek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having an issue where the bot will not enter the game when in the lobby. I'm running the game in 1920x180 (fullscreen windowed, english) on fairly large monitor (27") , although I don't believe the size of the monitor should matter.

When I start the bot, the cursor moves over about 20-30px above the "resume" button, with the bot eventually failing because it doesn't think I'm in the lobby. I tried editing the Y axis value for GameLobbyCode in the script, but it's a bit of a futile effort due to it trying to max the hex colors - I end up with the same effect.

Is this a known problem, and if so, is there any known solution?

Thanks!
    Last edited by psygeek; 06-12-2012 at 06:43 PM.

avatar88343's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by psygeek View Post
    I'm having an issue where the bot will not enter the game when in the lobby. I'm running the game in 1920x180 (fullscreen windowed, english) on fairly large monitor (27") , although I don't believe the size of the monitor should matter.

When I start the bot, the cursor moves over about 20-30px above the "resume" button, with the bot eventually failing because it doesn't think I'm in the lobby. I tried editing the Y axis value for GameLobbyCode in the script, but it's a bit of a futile effort due to it trying to max the hex colors - I end up with the same effect.

Is this a known problem, and if so, is there any known solution?

Thanks!
    That's odd... Could you send me a PM with your Skype info?

Ponoir's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3.) Start Act 1, Quest 6 - Talk to Alaric

Why the changement ?

Yesterday it was Act 1 Q2

Anything change ?

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ponoir View Post
    3.) Start Act 1, Quest 6 - Talk to Alaric

Why the changement ?

Yesterday it was Act 1 Q2

Anything change ?
    It's always been Q6.

cowxfarm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any news on any updates?

jenniferx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The time limit maxes at 15 mins :/. Many Legit members are also very upset about this so hopefully they just remove it.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cowxfarm View Post
    Any news on any updates?
    All current plans for this bot have been put on hold for a while. The cellar not always spawning was bad enough, but the limited games make it a waste of time to run this place IMO. Worse case scenerio, I stop development and simply support the current users while working on a new Witch Doctor bot which makes more money. Best case, I support 2 bots at the same time (really don't want to do this)

qu9ke's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sigh. I sure hope this is just a fluke. Why else it would only be on the US servers? Idk. Worst case scenario you do have to start another project, please make it DH friendly just like you did this one . I worked so hard getting my DH up and through the higher difficulties and I don't want to have to start another character so soon xD. Whatever happens though you did excellent work.

Personally I don't see the big deal in botting. It enables people who don't have enough time in the day to get the gold they need to go forward in the game. That or it enables people who just simply don't want to grind for hours on end when they can be doing other things to get what they need. C'mon Blizzard... Perhaps I'm just being too lenient with the whole botting idea, but I don't really see the harm in it. If 75%+ of the people who played did it, then I could see the problem. I'm sure the auction house would undergo inflation and all due to the extreme amount of gold acquired, but I don't really see that happening right now. I think Blizzard is so high strung. On the other hand, I can see the concern due to the RMAH... They could bethinking that if people could get millions of gold very easily through botting, then they could just as easily transfer that into real currency. You'd practically would be getting a constant flow of income by doing absolutely nothing but letting your computer run. Despite having said all that, I'm still a little frustrated, and I think the RMAH is a huge mistake. Okay I'm done ranting.
    Last edited by qu9ke; 06-13-2012 at 12:07 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qu9ke View Post
    Sigh. I sure hope this is just a fluke. Why else it would only be on the US servers? Idk. Worst case scenario you do have to start another project, please make it DH friendly just like you did this one . I worked so hard getting my DH up and through the higher difficulties and I don't want to have to start another character so soon xD. Whatever happens though you did excellent work.
    Blizzard made an official post explaining it. Not a fluke (at least not for the U.S.) I had actually never played a Demon Hunter when I made this script. Since then I have played both a Demon Hunter and Wizard so I'll be sure to make the next script work for Witch Doctor, DH, and Wizards. Thanks for the kind words.

Please keep in mind that if I decide to focus on another bot, there are people that have shown interest in continuing this one. They are great programmers and they'll probably do a better job

qu9ke's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sucks though, because I haven't gotten into the whole bot scene until it was practically too late. My only character was a barbarian and nobody made a script for that class. I decide to work on a DH which is currently in Hell, and now scripts are extremely hindered b/c of Blizzard. -sigh-. I never had a chance to farm even half a million in one session. I've been using this script in Nightmare b/c that was the only difficulty I had access to at the time as my DH xD.

Anyways. How would you work around this input login stuff? Make it so you take a certain amount of time while farming for gold before you logout, preventing you from logging in/out of the game in too short of intervals?