1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by diablomaster123 View Post
    Well when i run script it presses resume game, and the seems to cast big bad voodoo, stand still but my mouse is moving just not my character i have put in the correct run speed and resolution its just not moving. maybe it is the set middle button to move but i don't have a clue what this is i couldn't find it anywhere i'm using laptop it that helps?
    Options -> Key Bindings
    Find "Move" command there. The bot will not work unless you click on the button then click your middle mouse button to bind it. You only need to do this once. Just borrow a mouse from a friend if your laptop can't do a middle click.

Originally Posted by jenniferx View Post
    Just Tried it again with my WD instead of my wizard and I'm super impressed. never seen an autoit script that worked so perfectly before.

Thank you so much. completely made my day
    Thanks for the kind words! I enjoyed making it. It will only get better with the coming days

Originally Posted by Agent69 View Post
    big thx for your work and next update.

he does everything perfect.
    still one problem he attacks the sarkoth but dont kill them
    Are enemy health bars on? What resolution are you using?

[Goldfarming] [Witch Doctor] [AutoIT] ACT 1 Cellar Farming Bot
    andygongyb's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

avatar88343's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by andygongyb View Post
    Does the image search support transparency since item labels are not opaque? How well does it work?

andygongyb's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by avatar88343 View Post
    Does the image search support transparency since item labels are not opaque? How well does it work?
    I don't have a DH to test it. But since the line looks like
    _ImageSearchArea($urlString,1,0,0,Round(1920*$x_ratio),Round(1080*$y_ratio),$gX, $gY,$accuracy)
    I assume that $accuracy can be tweaked to adjust tolerance. Have not read the man page of the function though.

cib's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I just wanted to share my modification of this awesome script ! thx to u avatar for this ! I play in hell, so I've made a few changes to the script, and 800*600 is not supported in this revision, sorry guys.

1- improve the killing speed of monsters, with boosted gargantua, acid cloud
    2 -ensure that all gold is collect, by running around the cellar
    3- Also I've added minions summon before quit when the bot don't find the cellar, because sometimes I die in the 10sec waiting.
    4- Blue loot is implemented with a new method and rare loot use the same method ( sorry avatar i've made it my way, it wasn't working quite right on my pc, maybe color problem also items names disapeared even if the option was enable :/ )
    5- legendary have been disabled, but is implemented the same way rare and blue, but hasn't been able to test it since i'm in hell
    6- Left mouse cast supported, more damage !!!!!!
    7- tooltip to show u what the bot is working on, the cooler thing of this ! :P

the black point of this, is that because it runs around the cellar and tries 2-3 times to loot blue and rare it's a little longer, but the fight is definitely quicker so don't know if it's longer or not for my part I'v disabled the blue loot, waiting for a sell function, or will implement it myself

Quote : I change the run around the cellar because the use of grasping hand the mobs stay in place, so i just make a little gold run.

a bunch of new things also
    1.a) Ensure T is bound to teleport to town
    1.b) Ensure ALT is bound to reveal items names
    1.c) Ensure that reveal items names option is set to display 10 sec

Quote : 1.d) Ensure shift key is set to stay at position ( sorry for the translation, I play in french ), the one use to cast without moving.

2.) Set your build to this Witch Doctor - Game Guide - Diablo III
    u can change grasp of the dead's rune to a improve damage instead of the speed one.

here's my revision [AutoIt] witch doctor autoit 0.2 revision by cib - Pastebin.com

I'll test it all night and report the gold amount win in hell.
    Last edited by cib; 06-11-2012 at 05:21 PM. Reason: little modification, speed improve

andy..'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot OP, this is fantastic! didn't know I had an account on here, was gonna register just to say thanks.

Agent69's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    health bar ..yes i think its all standard.

800x600....he does evertything right opens game casting every skills...go to cellar casts again and attacks but dont kill them only 1 or 2 hits.. :S

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cib View Post
    Hi, I just wanted to share my modification of this awesome script ! thx to u avatar for this ! I play in hell, so I've made a few changes to the script, and 800*600 is not supported in this revision, sorry guys.

1- improve the killing speed of monsters, with boosted gargantua, acid cloud
    2 -ensure that all gold is collect, by running around the cellar
    3- Also I've added minions summon before quit when the bot don't find the cellar, because sometimes I die in the 10sec waiting.
    4- Blue loot is implemented with a new method and rare loot use the same method ( sorry avatar i've made it my way, it wasn't working quite right on my pc, maybe color problem also items names disapeared even if the option was enable :/ )
    5- legendary have been disabled, but is implemented the same way rare and blue, but hasn't been able to test it since i'm in hell
    6- Left mouse cast supported, more damage !!!!!!
    7- tooltip to show u what the bot is working on, the cooler thing of this ! :P

the black point of this, is that because it runs around the cellar and tries 2-3 times to loot blue and rare it's a little longer, but the fight is definitely quicker so don't know if it's longer or not for my part I'v disabled the blue loot, waiting for a sell function, or will implement it myself

a bunch of new things also
    1.a) Ensure T is bound to teleport to town
    1.b) Ensure ALT is bound to reveal items names
    1.c) Ensure that reveal items names option is set to display 10 sec
    2.) Set your build to this Witch Doctor - Game Guide - Diablo III
    u can change grasp of the dead's rune to a improve damage instead of the speed one.

here's my revision [AutoIt] witch doctor autoit 0.2 revision by cib - Pastebin.com

I'll test it all night and report the gold amount win in hell.

Hey, awesome job! I noticed that you're using the 0.2 codebase. I actually fixed many of those things and may be able to offer some insight as to why I did some the things that I did and point out differences.

1.) I improved the speed of this in 0.4. You still have the pillar shooting bug since you used an older code base. Shouldn't bad hard to fix
    2.) I may add that as an option. It's not beneficial to people with a GF set with +range but may help those that don't.
    3.) I added mass confusion in 0.4. In infernal the mobs ignore minions and attack the player. Mass Confusion pretty much solves the logout problem (based on what I've seen)
    4.) If there is an item being linked in the chat, your bot freezes up and won't do anything. (One of the reasons I made the loot finding window a bit smaller). I improved the looting in 0.4 a tiny bit. Looting will be entirely fixed in 0.5 in a way not unlike yours but with a little twist
    7.) Awesome change!

Overall, good ideas. A lot of the changes I made are there

800x600....he does evertything right opens game casting every skills...go to cellar casts again and attacks but dont kill them only 1 or 2 hits.. :S
    Using the latest version? If so, PM me your Skype name

skiller99's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

display.monster.health.bars.

darkmaouli's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be awesome if you can make background mode with:
    ControlSend
    ControlClick
    etc...

boonaldo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This script still do not repair armor or weapon on its own! Please advise....

And also, this script suddenly stop after four hours of grinding! Please advise again....

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by boonaldo View Post
    This script still do not repair armor or weapon on its own! Please advise....

And also, this script suddenly stop after four hours of grinding! Please advise again....

What resolution?

boonaldo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by avatar88343 View Post
    What resolution?
    1920 x 1080 window full screen.

Does it suppose to repair when the durability signal on the top right hand corner turn yellow or red?

notAres's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ImageSeach.au3 file I included has the following parameter passed:

Func _ImageSearchArea($findImage,$resultPosition,$x1,$y1,$right,$bottom,ByRef $x, ByRef $y, $tolerance)
    $findImage = "*TRANSBLACK " & $findImage

So yes, any black pixels in the letter pngs you make will be considered transparent.

You might consider just using tome/square pattern matching if your looting is already good enough as it is. I left legacy pixelsearch looting in my code.
    Last edited by notAres; 06-11-2012 at 05:22 PM.

cib's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx avatar, i'v started from 0.2 last night, so haven't get benificits from ur last release, but i started this for my own purpose, just share to help some others nooby player like me in hell I rediscovered autoit and restarted to script, thx to u ! anyway awesome work on your part !