0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by serjvay111 View Post
    Awesome sauce!!! thank you !!! I would be happy to help, problem is i dont really know what to do and what are these coordinates for... if teaching me wouldnt be a waste of time (and it probably going to be) i will help you, or alternatively i could use a couple of helpful links and stuff that might come in handy
    I can't really tell you how to do it, you either do or don't, but now I stumbled across a small problem... well, kind of a big problem, I think all of the letter PNG's have an error in them, because I turned off looting blues, and it clicks the wall instead of teleporting to town.... Not sure what to do...
    I help support ANY Diablo 3 Witch Doctor Bot. (Andy/Avatar/zEEneXx/etc.)|If you have any issues with it, PM me.
    If you'd like to support me consider making a small donation.

Current version for Andy's bot can always be found: here

[Goldfarming] [Witch Doctor] [AutoIT] ACT 1 Cellar Farming Bot
    Lenk's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lenk
    Oh, but I guess you know where to change/ increase the time for the bot to kill the mobs, if there is any line i can search for and change?
    Uhhhm.... What do you mean? Like how many times it clicks to kill Sakaroth? I'm not sure.

Sorry for my lousy English. My problem is that when the bot reaches Sakaroth it is supposed to pop Big Bad Vodoo --> Land a Acid cloud or something and then shoot some darts, which it did until this afternoon where it just pop Big Bad Vodoo --> Acid cloud and then immidiatly tries to loot even tho Sakaroth won't die without a few darts. I have'nt made a single change in the script/ d3 options/Windows in a few days when it worked so I'm wondering what could be wrong?

OpenH8's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm I just don't understand why nothing happens. I'm running in 1920x1080 so shouldn't need to mess around in D3 prefs. I have my diablo opened up to the right place, right on the screen where you can just click resume game. I then run the script and the GUI pops up, i select my settings then hit start. I've tried hitting F2 to resume and unpause, I've hit space bar and probably mashed many other keys in the process. It still just always sits there and I still have full control of everything. At this point Im just not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Lenk's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lenk View Post
    Originally Posted by Lenk
    Oh, but I guess you know where to change/ increase the time for the bot to kill the mobs, if there is any line i can search for and change?
    Uhhhm.... What do you mean? Like how many times it clicks to kill Sakaroth? I'm not sure.

Sorry for my lousy English. My problem is that when the bot reaches Sakaroth it is supposed to pop Big Bad Vodoo --> Land a Acid cloud or something and then shoot some darts, which it did until this afternoon where it just pop Big Bad Vodoo --> Acid cloud and then immidiatly tries to loot even tho Sakaroth won't die without a few darts. I have'nt made a single change in the script/ d3 options/Windows in a few days when it worked so I'm wondering what could be wrong?
    Lol. Forgot that I Unselected the "Show monsters health bars" option. Sigh x)

GiannisG's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well guys! i just finished my first bot hour with 800x600 0.4 script. I watched all the run and i have to say that i had lags witch made me lose the cript. Although i farmed around 230.000 gold some flowless and a full invenotry of crap staff. All i have to say is +1 from me. Easy to install, easy to use and totally free ( I was ready to buy DB)

Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by GiannisG; 07-05-2012 at 05:49 PM.

liquidsystem's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OpenH8 View Post
    Hmm I just don't understand why nothing happens. I'm running in 1920x1080 so shouldn't need to mess around in D3 prefs. I have my diablo opened up to the right place, right on the screen where you can just click resume game. I then run the script and the GUI pops up, i select my settings then hit start. I've tried hitting F2 to resume and unpause, I've hit space bar and probably mashed many other keys in the process. It still just always sits there and I still have full control of everything. At this point Im just not sure what I'm doing wrong.
    Fullscreen (Windowed) not just Windowed.
    Originally Posted by GiannisG View Post
    Well guys! i just finished my first bot hour with 800x600 0.4 script. I watched all the run and i have to say that i had lags witch made me lose the cript. Although i farmed around 230.000 gold some flowless and a full invenotry of crap staff. All i have to say is +1 from me. Easy to install, easy to use and totally free ( I was ready to buy DB)

Keep up the good work!
    Thanks, it's always nice to hear feedback
    I help support ANY Diablo 3 Witch Doctor Bot. (Andy/Avatar/zEEneXx/etc.)|If you have any issues with it, PM me.

OpenH8's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, I have that...tried for about an hour last night and another today. Do I have to compile to some .exe or something? I've tried but that always comes up with an error. It just frustrates me because it should be so simple. After I download the script I open it in the autoit script editor and save it as .au3. Thats the one I click when I'm in Diablo trying to get it to do something.

hahapanda's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there anyway to make it pick up rares/legs/sets before picking up blues?

Stormreaver's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    40/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by liquidsystem View Post
    I can't really tell you how to do it, you either do or don't, but now I stumbled across a small problem... well, kind of a big problem, I think all of the letter PNG's have an error in them, because I turned off looting blues, and it clicks the wall instead of teleporting to town.... Not sure what to do...
    I don't know if I understand you correctly, but I had a problem with "custom looting" in my edited script where some PNG images for blue/rare items will cause the script to click walls repeatedly. I think the images were not clean enough, and the script was picking up some background in my images and matching it to the walls which also has some blue hues. I solved this in 2 ways:

- I cleaned up the images in Photoshop. I adjusted the "brightness" to 50%, and "contrast" to 100%. And I applied a mask and cleaned up the picture pixel by pixel to leave only letters.
    - I also restricted the search area to a smaller size instead of the full screen size. This makes me avoid the Orange lamps (legendary fake hits) and most of the walls.

If this is what you are talking about, I hope this helps

Stormreaver's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    40/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hahapanda View Post
    Is there anyway to make it pick up rares/legs/sets before picking up blues?
    I am not familiar with this particular script, but just put the rares/legs/sets "calls" before the blues.

fatso's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, i need help...when it get into the cellar and kill all the monster, it won't loot the items and back to town instead it keeps attacking randomly.

how can i fix that? i used 1920x1080 fullscreen windowed.

thanks

serjvay111's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by liquidsystem View Post
    could it be a problem of loot attempt values or something like that?

dc2cbr's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those who want to take off the town portal before picking up the loots. Issue with having the script TP before picking up item are; sometime it won't pick up blue/rare/etc, also slow down the run and sometime it would cast TP and take a step and cast TP again, a couple time for no reason even when no item are present.

Open and edit the script on line , 729 "Send("t"), delete that part and you should be golden,

For those who want to do a quicker run. and have around 15-18 pick up gold radius, you can also edit the time for the script to walk to the 3 coordinate.
    Line to edit: 691/702/713

edit the number in bold/italic/underline! "While TimerDiff($Timer0) < Round(950 * $RunDelayMult)"

mine is set at 950 for line 691, 1050 for line 702, and 1050 for line 713. I would pick up all the gold in U turn motion. My radius is at 16.

Before edit plz, make a copy of original script, or make sure you save as " different name".

liquidsystem's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by serjvay111 View Post
    could it be a problem of loot attempt values or something like that?
    I don't think so.

scottieg99's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with Script

Originally Posted by OpenH8 View Post
    I worked on this script for 3 hours last night and ran into roadblocks all night. I followed the script details endlessly for 1920x1080. I also got another forum members help. Basically when I follow the steps, launch D3 and run the script and RESUME the script I have full cursor just like OpenH8 mentioned. I can move it around as I wish and my cursor doesnt move. This is in 0.7. 1 thing I did try was 0.4 and my cursor was moving this time, however it would go to "RESUME GAME" but a few pixels above it and it would never hit. Thererfore I assumed 0.4 was buggy and would not work. I have not tried 0.5 or 0.6 to success. Any help is greatly appreciated. Even a PM to a walkthrough Skype call would be awesome and I would definetly donate/igg if I can get this going.

Thxs