[Goldfarming] AFK 150k-200k Gold Per Hour [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080] [made for DH] menu

User Tag List

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    mackus101's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fukker View Post
    i did same thing with mark of death changed it to ferrets
    If you want you can add Ferrets to your 5 slot and add this code into the mix

Right above Send(4) add this on line 58

Send("5")
    Sleep(100)

This should summon the ferrets...wait a millisecond...and then place mark of death on Sarkoth

Originally Posted by Shaquel
    It really works well. I changed marked for death to ferret companion tho, moar gold :3 Could it be possible to make this script detect rare/legendary items? Maybe move mouse over certain area, and if orange/yellow text is detected, it would click it? It would really make this macro super profitable over night! I just cant code at all >.
    I will be attempting a few things as I move forward with learning some more coding:
    • Make it so any resolution can use it ...already figured it out just need to put it in the code and test later tonight
    • Make it so it could be used by any ranged class...don't know the full mechanics of Wizard but will be also designing one for the WD and then figure out the wizard
    • Fix some of the quarkyness some people are finding with getting attacked during teleport, not picking up the cellar when it is actually open, etc.
    • add a GUI to it at some point...need to learn that
    • then attempt to figure out items to pick up based on color of pixels

[Goldfarming] AFK 150k-200k Gold Per Hour [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080] [made for DH]
    neversaynever's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're awesome dude! Thanks a million!

If there is anyone who currently has edited it to 1680x1050 it would be greatly appreciated

UberGamers's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    You're awesome dude! Thanks a million!

If there is anyone who currently has edited it to 1680x1050 it would be greatly appreciated
    +1 please

Shaquel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mackus101 View Post
    If you want you can add Ferrets to your 5 slot and add this code into the mix Right above Send(4) add this on line 58 Send("5") Sleep(100) This should summon the ferrets...wait a millisecond...and then place mark of death on Sarkoth I will be attempting a few things as I move forward with learning some more coding:
    • Make it so any resolution can use it ...already figured it out just need to put it in the code and test later tonight
    • Make it so it could be used by any ranged class...don't know the full mechanics of Wizard but will be also designing one for the WD and then figure out the wizard
    • Fix some of the quarkyness some people are finding with getting attacked during teleport, not picking up the cellar when it is actually open, etc.
    I would prioritize the itempick by color way higher than that :P Think about it, leave it doing its things for night, and you wake up with inventory full of rare and legendary...mmmmmmm legendaries...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    Do I just add this above the same code as above?
    No that is a completely separate code in which you can save as an autoIT file and once the script is turned on a message box pops up with X and Y coordinates

teamnycz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i use the 2nd video setting from the top which is pretty bad... hope you can add that resolution ^_^

bofeity's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works like a charm!

Chaoscontrol's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm currently editing for my 1680x1050 resolution. Everything goes fine, but it fails when searching the pixels.

$Pixel2 = PixelSearch(0,0,1950,1120,0x3B62E3)
    I don't know if I need to change something here. What the numbers mean? I mean, "0,0,1950,1120" are coordinates? The color code needn't to be changed.

As soon as I get fully functional I will upload it.

neversaynever's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Chaoscontrol View Post
    I'm currently editing for my 1680x1050 resolution. Everything goes fine, but it fails when searching the pixels.

I don't know if I need to change something here. What the numbers mean? I mean, "0,0,1950,1120" are coordinates? The color code needn't to be changed.

+1 ! <3 Thank you

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Chaoscontrol View Post

the 0x3B62E3 is the Hex code for the color its looking for the (0,0,1950,1120) is the coordinates of the search....0,0 is the top left corner of the screen, and 1950,1120 is past the bottom right of the screen. If you are using 1680x1050 I would suggest changing the 1950,1120 to 1680x1050 to reflect your resolution...Does that make sense?

This also means the first pixel search will need to be adjusted based on where the broken armor icon falls on your screen in your resolution.

Hopefully by the end of the night ill have a self adjusting resolution coding that takes in the percentage of your screen in comparison to the original coding of a 1920x1080 screen.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the 0x3B62E3 is the Hex code for the color its looking for the (0,0,1950,1120) is the coordinates of the search....0,0 is the top left corner of the screen, and 1950,1120 is past the bottom right of the screen. If you are using 1680x1050 I would suggest changing the 1950,1120 to 1680x1050 to reflect your resolution...Does that make sense?

This also means the first pixel search will need to be adjusted based on where the broken armor icon falls on your screen in your resolution.

Hopefully by the end of the night ill have a self adjusting resolution coding that takes in the percentage of your screen in comparison to the original coding of a 1920x1080 screen.
    Great then. So it's the area of search. Well, as you are doing the hard work to normalize all the resolutions I leave the reputation to you. If tomorrow you won't get the final one, I'll try mine fixed.
    Thanks for the work.

chaosisme's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Send("5")
    Sleep(100)

This should summon the ferrets...wait a millisecond...and then place mark of death on Sarkoth

I will be attempting a few things as I move forward with learning some more coding:
    What do you mean by the 5th slot? For me the 5th slot on the action bar would represent my left clik ability which ferrets can't be bound to. Loving the script sofar though. Excellent work!

lostsk8r's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    15/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I'm not sure whats up. Got the same reso + fullscreen windowed, and I've seen him resume game, run to the fence and TP, even when theres a cellar (stopped TP to check).. so yeah, I mean where he TP's at I couldnt even see the cellar so is that a problem? I mean everytime he resumes game, clicks, he clicks into mobs and I (being a noobie) almost get one shotted (inferno) which causes him to click skills (does this cause him to not run far enough to see cellar? should i go to hell?)

nevermind tried it on nightmare and didnt make a difference. ill wait for the code fix, cant even see cellar before he TP's. He's popping cooldowns before he moves more than one mouse click after resume game, is that on purpose?
    Last edited by lostsk8r; 06-05-2012 at 05:11 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, I thought that you could add to the script to (when the mob is killed) search for the blue/yellow/orange/green of the items, and if found, click on it (to pick the loot from the mob). It would be great!
    Next to it, you should write a part to leave items at stash at every run or (better) when you get full inventory.

I know, I know, they're all suggests to add in future. First it's to make it available to all. :P

fukker's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Send("5")
    Sleep(100)

THanks i added it, however i dont understand why would

Send("5")
    Sleep(100)

summon ferrets, key number 5 not keybinded to ferrets, and its if bindable how do i do that? Because there's no Action Bar Skill 5 in Options/Keybinds.

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast