[Goldfarming] AFK 150k-200k Gold Per Hour [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080] [made for DH] menu

User Tag List

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    ncsuguy2005's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I HAVE FIXED IT!

The issue where your DH will not run into a cellar when you see it and complain about having no hatred... try this script (no credit to me.. all to mackus).

Basically, all I did was move the Preparation above the pause. Mine works nicely now.

Since I'm a new user it will not let me post the whole script... here's the line I changed:

MouseClick("left", Round(417 * $x_ratio),Round(422 * $y_ratio)) ;middle of area outside of cellar
    Send("3")
    Send("1")
    Sleep(2000)

[Goldfarming] AFK 150k-200k Gold Per Hour [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080] [made for DH]
    mackus101's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by case_sin View Post
    for me, this is the problem

MouseClick("left", Round(417 * $x_ratio),Round(422 * $y_ratio)) ;middle of area outside of cellar
    Send("1")
    Sleep(2000)
    Send("3")
    before its sends 1, it says out of dicipline

, I do have 11% movement speed
    Delete the send ("1") if that's the case since you don't NEED the caltrops it was just a precaution for following zombies

Sorroto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some reason it doesn't go far enough for me to see the cellar and I'm fairly certain I'm playing on 1920x1080 and it stops just short of the cellar, tries to look for it, fails, then walks south and TPs out. Any suggestions?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by deadrap View Post
    Only issue I have is a pathing issue, the mobs on the path to the cellar sometimes force my char down slightly which results in the cellar appearing 100 pixels higher than what the script looks for.

I'm doing this as a WD and it's working 50% of the time at least, is there any way to make a second pixel check if the first one returns nothing?
    Even with spirit walk?

stealthingyew's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your best bet would be to move the game to 0,0 top right corner of screen and then resize the game to like 800x600 you cant read the screen etc but then it should work for any resolutions and if you wish to really play you just need to relog the game or go into options and just click accept and it will resize the game back to normal. To do this you would have to redo all the coords of course but then it theoretically should work for any resolution.

just put at the top

WinMove("Diablo III", "", 0, 0, 800, 600, 1)

also how did you come up with the color for pixel search on the portal my color fluxates so much and most of the time it misses it for some reason.

deadrap's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mackus101 View Post
    Even with spirit walk?
    Yes, Spirit Walk still clips enemies.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are a WD you can summon your dogs/garg and it will run ahead killing any mobs.

what I did was

Code:
     Else
    		 Send("1") ;summons dogs
    		 sleep(500)
    		 Send("3") ;summons garg
    		 Sleep(4000) ;gives time for them to run ahead killing before i move
    		 MouseClick("left", 15, 172,1) ;starts the run
    my mouseclick location is probably different then his because i changed them for a different resolution

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stealthingyew View Post
    Your best bet would be to move the game to 0,0 top right corner of screen and then resize the game to like 800x600 you cant read the screen etc but then it should work for any resolutions and if you wish to really play you just need to relog the game or go into options and just click accept and it will resize the game back to normal. To do this you would have to redo all the coords of course but then it theoretically should work for any resolution.

just put at the top

WinMove("Diablo III", "", 0, 0, 800, 600, 1)

also how did you come up with the color for pixel search on the portal my color fluxates so much and most of the time it misses it for some reason.
    Yeah being new to autoit I didnt even take into consideration of aspect ratio and resolution prior to beginning the script! That may be for another night to redo all the coordinates

And yes the color pixel search was taken from a print screen....for some of those having issues with the portal attempt this

On line 53

$pixel2 = Pixelsearch(0,0, (960 * $x_ratio), (540 * $y_ratio), 0x3B62E3,3) ...change the last 3 after the comma to 13...it will add more blue to the equation and maybe it will pick up from your fluctuation....there does need to be a happy medium because if you go to high it will click the cellar doors even if they are closed

scph9002's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When i start the bot it walk to the WP in town, opens WP and tries to klick on something below and to the left of old ruibs WP then instantly cast smoke screen and clatrops then leave game after a while.

What gives? :S

I did a new quest, legacy of cain explore cellar. Entered game and left game. Resumed and started bot. Im using 1920x1080 fullscreen windowed. 1920x1080 is 16:9 and not 16.10 btw.. saw some fuzz about that earlier.

Edit: what graphic settings do you use? Do you use 16 or 32 bit color in windows?

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I kept doing that but I was coming up with higher band of colors like 0x6b94f1 and then it wouldn't even detect it and yea i already added a 8 so it would broaden the search. I guess its just trial and error. Also I am guessing the numbers could be off a little different according to a person's monitor settings for tinting etc.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by scph9002 View Post
    When i start the bot it walk to the WP in town, opens WP and tries to klick on something below and to the left of old ruibs WP then instantly cast smoke screen and clatrops then leave game after a while.

What gives? :S

I did a new quest, legacy of cain explore cellar. Entered game and left game. Resumed and started bot. Im using 1920x1080 fullscreen windowed. 1920x1080 is 16:9 and not 16.10 btw.. saw some fuzz about that earlier.
    I need to change the OP...you need to begin quest, teleport to old ruins, walk west almost as though going back to town, you should receive a checkpoint right before reaching where the cellar would be....then whenever you exit and resume the game you start on that path...that's where starting the script will work properly

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stealthingyew View Post
    I kept doing that but I was coming up with higher band of colors like 0x6b94f1 and then it wouldn't even detect it and yea i already added a 8 so it would broaden the search. I guess its just trial and error. Also I am guessing the numbers could be off a little different according to a person's monitor settings for tinting etc.
    Yeah that was what I was worried about...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is anybody using this not in 1920x1080? Just wanted to know if the new script worked 16:9 in a lower resolution

fukker's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey mackus101, i saw u posted 2nd code, for different resolutions, should i use that or still the one on the first page? i didnt have problems with the code on first page just when it repairs it stays in town and start the loop again thinking he's at checkpoint.

Originally Posted by mackus101 View Post
    Is anybody using this not in 1920x1080? Just wanted to know if the new script worked 16:9 in a lower resolution
    i'm using that but i didnt try new script, let me try it now ill get back in 5 mins after couple of runs.

case_sin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, so it does not use that last trap anymore, and it does not give me the requires more discipline error anymore =D, but it still goes down a couple of steps (maybe 3) and tps to town and exits game. Sorry, you dont have to fix this, but incase this happens to more peeps/

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast