Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exist an Skill changer app/script that really works properly?

Hi

I'm searching for an Skill changer that works with RoS.

I've seen this (http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...re-builds.html (Autohotkey Skill Changer (store builds))) and this else ([AHK_L] Diablo3 Skill Changer - Gaming - AutoHotkey Community) the first seems unfinished and the second does not meet basic needs for the user (starting for a very basic thing such the resolution).

I would like to see an Skill Changer application that meets these requisites:

- The app should work in Reaper Of Souls expansion, and, of course, for any player class and for skill runes too.

- The app should work properly when "Elective Mode" option is enabled in the game, this means that maybe the player has filled all the skill slots with secondary skills (for example), so in that case a simple macro that record/reproduce mouse events can't do that task 'cause it will expect a primary skill as the first skill.

- The app should work in other non-English languages (this means that maybe the app should use Image matching methods or just do mouse clicks at the specified coordinates).

Someone knows the existance of a program like this?.

Note: I already tried to write my own skill changer tool in VB.NET using image matching methods (with AForge library) but really I've encountered a huge job to 100% finish this task meeting all the needs so I've abandoned 'cause the need of time.

PS: Sorry for my English.

Thankyou for read.
    Elektro.
    Last edited by pitoloko; 06-21-2014 at 03:30 AM.

Exist an Skill changer app/script that really works properly?
    burgaud's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a working one that is for 1920x1080p, language independent, elective mode enabled, all 10 skills, version independent, 4 stored builds (expandable to as many keys you want). Unfortunately, you did not have that on your short list.

Some say, it does not work for them, but did not bother explaining.

I am stopping developing for other resolutions and would stick to just 1920x1080p. I dont have time to keep changing my system just to match someone's screen when the other parties are not serious to make it work for them.

pitoloko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @burgaud

First of all thankyou for answer this post,

Originally Posted by burgaud View Post
    I have a working one that is for ... Unfortunately, you did not have that on your short list.
    That comment seems ironic, I don't know why the reason, or maybe is 'cause my missunderstanding of English at all, but anyways sorry if I offended you in some way.

The resolution that I use is 1920x1080 (the game is in fullscreen windowed mode) then of course I would appreciate an skill changer that only works with that res, it's a very good point to start, then if you could provide a link to the source where is the application to download, or if you could share your knowledges about what methods you've used to did your application and in which language.

EDIT: For example, I was stucked trying to match the runes images for the skills, 'cause are not simple squares shapes, so would be great if you share your app or explain how you realized that task.

Thanks for read.
    Last edited by pitoloko; 06-22-2014 at 11:52 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pitoloko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The script does not work with elective mode enabled, it does not press the "next" or "back" buttons to change the skill pages to found the recorded skill, the script expects that the recorded skill should be in that page.

Thankyou anyways, good script for those who does not customize the skills with elective mode.

I still searching one skill changer that works with elective mode.

Thanks for read.
    Last edited by pitoloko; 06-23-2014 at 05:57 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it does work with elective mode enabled. no one plays without elective.

i am not sure what you tried doing and concluded it does not work. anyways. not selling something here so no further push needed.

Syrac88's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)