Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got it to work, seems I needed the exact gamma. now I experience the bot attacking even after the boss' death, not looting.

MangleClaw farming bot
    Kelz's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably the bot can't detect the loot because of the colors.

It's weird, windowed fullscreen isn't supposed to be modified by the game's gamma. Maybe you have a software or something modifying your screen colors ?

Orginateur's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not as far as I know, but it's working now (at least launching) and looting 3/4 times. just wondering why sometime it doesn't loot

dj2014's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I keep attacking after nothing but blues drop, so just wanted to throw that out there.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dj2014 View Post
    I keep attacking after nothing but blues drop, so just wanted to throw that out there.
    Yep I realized that, it doesnt happen in higher torment so... Anyway it will be working in next version

Deidaratono's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for this work.

now I've 3 questions:

1: it seems to work fine, atm I didn't droppeda set legendary, so my question is if this bot also picks up set legendaries? cause the settings states only legendary and you wrote that it tracks the color, but set legendaries are green and not brown?

2: is it possible to change the waiting timer? It seems that you did it like "attack 10minutes, then log out and restart", my DH is waiting there the half of the time without doing anything.

3: is it possible to change the bot so, that it walks to the loot? I just farm him for the legi items, but it would be nice if it also picks up the gold.

cero89's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing bot! thank you! got 3 legendaries so far (1 necklace set item, mace and chest). it was all within 2 hours on T4 as wizard with templar follower.

One thing I noticed tho is that when the bosses uses the pull ability, my wizard gets behind the boss and aims at the doors endlessly and then dies.

Also it would be really nice to make the bot run to the loot to pick up gold before leaving the game!
    Last edited by cero89; 03-31-2014 at 09:47 PM.

chris097's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working great so far, but how setting yellows=0 still picks up rares.

Orginateur's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    switch it to yellow=

The bot does pickup a lot of unwanted items by mistake tho

Concealment's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not working for me.. everytime i upload the auto it script, it just switches to D3 and nothing else. help? can someone link me their gamma settings? thanks!

TheAddMan's Avatar Private CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, great script! It works well, but just one small problem, I seem to miss many legendary items because the cursor is hovered over the blue glow of the door. Once Manglemaw is dead next to the door, the blue light affects the color of the drops and the system won't recognize it as a legendary item.

Concealment's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To run the bot, Please be sure that you have it on the right resolution and it should be "Windowed (Fullscreen)". Works perfectly now, got 2 Legendaries, 1 Legendary Plans (Bow), and 5 Human Cartilage. (Bot run time 1hour 9minutes ~63 Runs so far)

Running it on Torment I, Wizard ~600k Dps w/ Archon and Buffs. No deaths so far.

-Please make the bot move into position faster as well as engage the boss pls. thanks! well done so far, cant wait to see whats next!
    -Also, Bot gets stuck if there are no Gems/Yellows/Legendaries. (typically only blues ... )

6rocko6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

The bot is nice, runs well. In 5 Hours (400 runs) i got 8 legs. Will modify it further though. For those who don't want to pick up yellow items, on the 20th line replace true with false.
    Made some mods. I'm running it on T1 Hardcore with my monk.

You need to modify it a bit in order not to get stuck - replace line 123, simply comment it. - It works if you can kill him from 4 spells only or whatever you can do to not use mouse skills.

Cheers

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deidaratono View Post
    1: it seems to work fine, atm I didn't droppeda set legendary, so my question is if this bot also picks up set legendaries? cause the settings states only legendary and you wrote that it tracks the color, but set legendaries are green and not brown?
    Yep, I dropped some

2: is it possible to change the waiting timer? It seems that you did it like "attack 10minutes, then log out and restart", my DH is waiting there the half of the time without doing anything.
    Well there aren't much timers. It uses pixel detection to know when the mob is dead (if it detects a loot it stops attacking, loots and quit). There is a timer in case there is a problem/you die, that will leave the game after three minutes (which should be shorter btw, three minutes are useless but well. So, probably for some reasons the bot can't see your loots

3: is it possible to change the bot so, that it walks to the loot? I just farm him for the legi items, but it would be nice if it also picks up the gold.
    It is in the next version that I will post soon

switch it to yellow=
    This, for desactivating a loot type, you need to put nothing next to the "=". I didn't know it myself until someone said it here.

Not working for me.. everytime i upload the auto it script, it just switches to D3 and nothing else. help? can someone link me their gamma settings? thanks!
    As someone else in this thread, the bot can't find your "play" button. Probably something with gamma, your resolution or whatever. Try to change things and see what happens. I will add increased tolerance for the menu buttons in the next version

Thanks, great script! It works well, but just one small problem, I seem to miss many legendary items because the cursor is hovered over the blue glow of the door. Once Manglemaw is dead next to the door, the blue light affects the color of the drops and the system won't recognize it as a legendary item.
    Didn't think of that, not sure it is the reason though, the blue light is supposed to be "under" the gui and not at the top. I will make the mouse move before looting in next version

-Please make the bot move into position faster as well as engage the boss pls. thanks! well done so far, cant wait to see whats next!
    Yep I put a useless 5 seconds timer before boss detection, I will delete this one.

Also I may add a "melee" mode to use that with my crusader.

Deidaratono's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kelz View Post

Well there aren't much timers. It uses pixel detection to know when the mob is dead (if it detects a loot it stops attacking, loots and quit). There is a timer in case there is a problem/you die, that will leave the game after three minutes (which should be shorter btw, three minutes are useless but well. So, probably for some reasons the bot can't see your loots
    then I've an problem.
    I kill him within 30seconds, but it keeps attacking the entire time. after some time (didn't stoppe the correct time) it stops attacking and quits.

could it be possible that this issue is when I just want to loot legendaries? I don't want Yellow Items or Gems, only legendaries.
    so the problem could be that the bot can't to anything if there's no loot. when I get a legendary it works fine.

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast