Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wkang87 View Post
    Thanks again!
    Will try to search how to uninstall and reinstall it properly and I'll reply back with a successful story =D
    Hey there, Tried uninstalling and re-installing net framework 4 with a special tool that uninstalls it completely and re-installed it back again. But meh,, no good signs here mate. Still getting the same error as before.
    Could you link me the exact net framework that works for you?
    Thanks always for the great support

Finderskeepers (Improved Lootalert)
    Dolphe's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there, Tried uninstalling and re-installing net framework 4 with a special tool that uninstalls it completely and re-installed it back again. But meh,, no good signs here mate. Still getting the same error as before.
    Could you link me the exact net framework that works for you?
    Thanks always for the great support
    What OS are you using? If you use Vista / Win 7 .NET 4.0 is included in the service pack. Make sure you have updated everything in "Windows Update. I am using Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X64 and _X86 and I got it from Win Update (in one of the Service packs).

wkang87's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dolphe View Post
    What OS are you using? If you use Vista / Win 7 .NET 4.0 is included in the service pack. Make sure you have updated everything in "Windows Update. I am using Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X64 and _X86 and I got it from Win Update (in one of the Service packs).
    Not sure what I'm doing wrong then D=
    I have exactly the same thing as yours.
    OS- Windows 7 (32bit)

Thanks G/R
    0/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure what I'm doing wrong then D=
    I have exactly the same thing as yours.
    OS- Windows 7 (32bit)
    Then I dont think I can help you :/ None of my friends or anyone that has downloaded it (what I know off) have this problem. I've been looking to see if there was something in the code that would cause this, but the only thing I could find where the one thing I fixed. You could try it on an other computer and see if you still get the same error message.

ridd's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Dolphe, love the program. I've been using it to gather statistics in order to find "optimal" magic find runs/MP levels, etc. Thus the tracking feature is the most important to me. The issue is the way the program works, obviously it logs legendaries once they appear within range of the memory reading. So what happens is I get duplicates in my log if friends drop legendaries, or if I come into range of a legendary twice/several times. Long story short, I'm wondering if there's a way for me to delete legendaries from the log, or if that feature can possibly be added in the next iteration? Thanks in advance, great work so far.

Thanks G/R
    0/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ridd View Post
    Hey Dolphe, love the program. I've been using it to gather statistics in order to find "optimal" magic find runs/MP levels, etc. Thus the tracking feature is the most important to me. The issue is the way the program works, obviously it logs legendaries once they appear within range of the memory reading. So what happens is I get duplicates in my log if friends drop legendaries, or if I come into range of a legendary twice/several times. Long story short, I'm wondering if there's a way for me to delete legendaries from the log, or if that feature can possibly be added in the next iteration? Thanks in advance, great work so far.
    Thanks for the comment I will release a new version later today, where I have done alot of bugfixes, session tracking and delete support for legendaries. ( I'll try and see if I can add so the tracker only register unidentified items or skip already droped items.

Edit: New update available, I added so you can delete legendaries, I need to figure out a smart way to detect if it already droped. I tried looking at the "ID's" of the legendaries and add a list if they already droped, but the problem is that they can have the same ID, if another (with the same legendary name ) drop again, then it won't "play" on that second drop.
    Last edited by Dolphe; 01-27-2013 at 11:06 PM.

neverlose's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could you please add collected experience in the statistics?
    It is important to me to find optimal ways for gathering xp.
    Thnx

Thanks G/R
    0/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hosfeph View Post
    need to fix some other stuff too
    Like ? :P

Originally Posted by neverlose
    Could you please add collected experience in the statistics?
    It is important to me to find optimal ways for gathering xp.
    Thnx
    I'll see what I can do

Thanks G/R
    0/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hofjseph View Post
    the only thing that works is the statistic. any idea why ? : )
    Could you be more specific? What else doesn't work? The Macro, the Item filter (sound, if this doenst work make sure "Item alert" is enabled in the "Application tab") ?

Recyclebin1417's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all,

I currently run an x3 multi-box wizard setup on the US server using ISOBoxer Suite + Inner Space.

However when trying to run Finders Keepers or even Loot Alert, I get the same message.

"Could not find the diablo process! "

I had .Net Framework 4.0 then updated to 4.5 to see if that would fix the problem.

Restart PC and same result. The processes are listed, I've tried with and without the Diablo 3 Launcher / Default Profile launch and no difference.

Help?

Thanks G/R
    0/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Recyclebin1417 View Post
    Hey all,

I currently run an x3 multi-box wizard setup on the US server using ISOBoxer Suite + Inner Space.

However when trying to run Finders Keepers or even Loot Alert, I get the same message.

I had .Net Framework 4.0 then updated to 4.5 to see if that would fix the problem.

Restart PC and same result. The processes are listed, I've tried with and without the Diablo 3 Launcher / Default Profile launch and no difference.

Help?
    Hey,
    So you get the same error when running Loot alert?
    I haven't tried Inner Space or ISOBoxing but does each D3.exe process show up in Task manager?

That error only shows if Finders keepers (and loot alert) cannot find D3.exe in the task manager. Have you tried running only Diablo.exe without ISOboxing (Start Diablo "normaly")?

hebjor's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This tool seems to have great potential for me who multibox, but I cannot get it to run with all 4 Diablo processes. I have to deselect 2 of the processes after I press "START" to monitor just 2 of my sessions. If I chose 3 or 4 processes I get the following error:

---------------------------
    An item with the same key has already been added.
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
    at FindersKeepers.SNOReader..ctor(MemoryManager reader, Int32 address)
    at FindersKeepers.Item.LoadItemData()
    at FindersKeepers.Item.GetItemData()
    at FindersKeepers.ItemFinding.ItemFilter.CheckActor(ACDActor a)
    at FindersKeepers.Settings.ShouldPlay(ACDActor a)
    at FindersKeepers.ItemFinder.FindBestItem(Int32 ProcessID)
    at FindersKeepers.FindersKeepers.timer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Any idea what might be wrong?

EDIT:

I did some research and it sems like it is one of my processes it does not like. I cannot see any difference between these processes they are all called "Diablo III.exe *32" in Task Manager. I've tried to re-start Diablo but for some reason it ends up with one process that does not work.
    Last edited by hebjor; 02-04-2013 at 11:03 AM.

spdkllz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Recyclebin1417 View Post
    Hey all,

Help?
    Run Loot Alert as Administrator (Right click the program and click Run as Administrator), then it will see the diablo process. The issue with ISBoxer is that it launches D3 instances as admin, so you have to launch any program that wants to interact with these D3 instances as administrator as well.

Thanks G/R
    0/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hebjor View Post
    This tool seems to have great potential for me who multibox, but I cannot get it to run with all 4 Diablo processes. I have to deselect 2 of the processes after I press "START" to monitor just 2 of my sessions. If I chose 3 or 4 processes I get the following error:

An item with the same key has already been added.
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
    at FindersKeepers.SNOReader..ctor(MemoryManager reader, Int32 address)
    at FindersKeepers.Item.LoadItemData()
    at FindersKeepers.Item.GetItemData()
    at FindersKeepers.ItemFinding.ItemFilter.CheckActor(ACDActor a)
    at FindersKeepers.Settings.ShouldPlay(ACDActor a)
    at FindersKeepers.ItemFinder.FindBestItem(Int32 ProcessID)
    at FindersKeepers.FindersKeepers.timer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Any idea what might be wrong?

EDIT:

I did some research and it sems like it is one of my processes it does not like. I cannot see any difference between these processes they are all called "Diablo III.exe *32" in Task Manager. I've tried to re-start Diablo but for some reason it ends up with one process that does not work.
    Hey, I have fixed that problem, I'll wait until the next patch to upload the new version. To see the "Process id" goto Task Manager > View (In the top) > Select columns > enable PID (process id).

Recyclebin1417's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dolphe View Post
    Hey,
    So you get the same error when running Loot alert?
    I haven't tried Inner Space or ISOBoxing but does each D3.exe process show up in Task manager?

That error only shows if Finders keepers (and loot alert) cannot find D3.exe in the task manager. Have you tried running only Diablo.exe without ISOboxing (Start Diablo "normaly")?
    Running as Administrator fixed the "Cannot find Diablo process" message.

However I had to switch to loot alert due to the sound not playing on Finders Keepers =/

Which sucks because I have to run multiple instances of Loot Alert for each process.

Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123456753103 ... LastLast