Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive been using ros-bot no problems, and my DH runs 90's in 10-12min's... with the bot. So ya. lol. Ros-bot and turbohud FTW

My review of Demonbuddy
  2. Thanks Lavillana (1 members gave Thanks to Naudus for this useful post)
    icotulookin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dandan124 View Post
    Don't buy this bot if you

1. are not good with computers.
    2. Don't want to deal with ridiculously rude/cocky/obnoxious support that doesnt even help you and just leave you in frustration for weeks.
    3. expect updates. Basically, you are paying for what it says on the frontpage of db and the current product itself. It does everything it says it does on that page. With absolutely no logic. Well theres some default combat logic/loot logic but its so bad that you will never use the bot if you left it default. The logic is for you to input through plugins(c# code or soemthing some noodlish nerd language that i dont care to find out because i didnt think I'd have to do that when I bought the bot). And updates aren't frequent and most of the times it breaks the bot.
    4. don't know any coding at all
    5. don't want to spend 50 hours setting up your own loot rules/bot
    6. don't want to pull your hair out and break monitors dealing with bad trollish support(aka tony)
    7. want the bot to do random dungeons because after 5 months, the bot still cant do random dungeons due to incompetent developers.
    8. do your own research for hours and hours on how to get the bot to work the way you want it to work AFTER you've PAYED for the bot.

etc etc.

Basically after 5 months of using this bot and spending many hours of my own time trying to figure out how to get the bot to work, I ve found out that the software is very customizable and is not bad. BUT, the support is non existent. You have to figure it out yourself, fix stuff yourself, etc etc. Don't be fooled by this thing called Demonbuddy support forum. All you will get there is, "Post your logs please", "Uninstall your plugins", "Reinstall Demonbuddy", and if that doesnt work. Theres no reply. Then when you complain the support sucks, you get banned for 1 week at the forums. If you report a bug, it can take weeks to fix.

Conclusion: I think if I would have known that I would have to spend this much time/work/learning new shit to get the bot to work, I wouldnt have purchased the bot.
    Holy hell.... How bad are you with computers? It's a simple "Click installer" DONE! One button and you're done. If you can't set up this bot, you shouldn't be botting at all. Holy fuck it amazes me how retarded kids are these days. I bet you're a fucking Millennial as well? Expect it to download itself, then run itself and I bet you even bitch that you don't wake up to a stash full of Primal Ancients. There should be a built in bullet on these forums for morons like you.

Lavillana's Avatar Active Member Elite Master
    Thanks G/R
    36/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I laughed out loud when I read this thread! :-) I mostly agree with the original poster that plenty of the Bossland mods were elitist jerks that didn't think they needed to respect customers because they had cornered the market on WoW bots. However, a couple of them were decent people that made it easier to deal with the others. The reason why I laughed is because some of those same mods are here on ownedcore.com, and they are either using pseudonyms or else encouraging some buddies to defend them in this thread.
    Demonbuddy sucked when I tried it. I also paid good money for their SWTOR bot and it never worked properly despite promises that one of their favorite coders was going to clean it up. To be fair, Honorbuddy was VERY GOOD! I used it on 5 different accounts multiboxing for at least 6 years and never had a single account get banned. Their buddybot for FFXIV was mediocre at best. It worked but MMOMinion's bot was much better for Final Fantasy. So, in my opinion, the only stable, dependable, and worthwhile bot that Bossland ever had was Honorbuddy, and it has been sued all to hell by Blizzard. It's gone. Too bad, but in my opinion, some of the mods working for bossland thoroughly deserved to get their butts kicked by someone, and it might as well be Blizzard.
    Oh, I almost forgot to mention that ROS BOT beats DemonBuddy. ROS BOT is built by botters for botters. It is a lot less expensive than DemonBuddy, and it will get your character onto the D3 leaderboard if that's what you want.
    Last edited by Lavillana; 02-24-2018 at 06:56 PM.

Thanks G/R
    36/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One more thing... don't be surprised if Bossland cheats you out of a "LIFETIME" key. I had 6 of them, and they thought it was okay to convert them all to monthly payment. That is exactly the kind of customer support you will get from the entire organization. It is not about the "customer" but about Bossland making more and more money. Don't trust DemonBuddy or anything else where you have to deal with Bossland customer support.

6. Thanks elaphear76 (1 members gave Thanks to Lavillana for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    36/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The following is a cut and paste from the Demonbuddy forum.
    Greetings Buddies,
    we want to share the news. We discontinued Demonbuddy on 20th February and there are no plans to change that.
    Bossland
    bossland, Friday at 1:54 AM
    It was posted Friday, March 3, 2018. They are making reimbursements good for any time that was purchased that went beyond 20th Feb 2018.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12