Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another [FREE] easy gear swapper.

Hi again.

Due to todays rework of the application I decided to scrap this post and redo it again. Changes and new functionality deserve proper description instead of a note in the changelog.

What is it then:

It's a little, easily configurable program that will swap your gear according to your needs and situations.
    It's written in pure C# without using any 3rd party applications or APIs. It should run on your machine as long as you have Microsoft .NET 4 framework installed. Program is completely portable and keeps configuration data in "profiles.xml" file. It doesn't touch any processes or memory and should be reasonably safe from detection. Of course you can take precaution and rename .exe file to something random but always remember that even then I can't give you any guarantees of not getting banned.

Screenshot:

Another [FREE] easy gear swapper.-scr06-jpg

Main features:

Trigger 1,2,3 - yep, there is not one but three freely configurable shortcuts that can swap specific items according to your needs and situations (on attached screenshot for example triggers are simply assigned to F1,F2and F3). Of course one is enough for basic gear swap before final blow but if you want something more than that go ahead... good luck with the mess in your bags hehe. As some specific shorcuts can fail to register in the system due to various reasons you should watch the tick next to each of them. If one of them becomes red instead of green it means there is a problem with registering this particular shortcut and you should pick something else.

In - sets the key to open/close inventory before/after swap.

Ca - sets the key to close all open windows before swap is done.

Cd - hotkey cooldown. You can set how much time has to pass (in milliseconds) before you will be able to swap your gear again. Can be useful to avoid accidental gear changes in "panic mode" situations. Setting it to 0 disables this function.

Res - of course you should set the one you use in game. It works in fullscreen, fullscreen windowed and you could also experiment with maximized windowed mode. I included resolutions supported by my machine but if you have some other than those, just send me one screenshot with open bags and I will update it for you.

Delay - it's of course the delay between clicks. Program will pick random delay value from between min and max before each click.

P - you can switch between many different profiles by simply picking them from the list. There is 5 profiles by default called P01-P05 but you can easily add more and freely change their names by editing "profiles.xml" file. Just be careful and don't destroy the structure of the file because I was too lazy to do any error handling while reading it. All settings are automatically saved when you pick another profile or exit the program.

Bag - It's a graphical representation of your bags. You can click on any slot and set it to be changed by one of three triggers. Green tick means normal click while red one click the slot along with ALT key (to swap offhand or second ring). If for example you want to swap offhand when you press Trigger 2 you should set it as red Tick with number 2 next to it.

After latest update program locks all user controls for the time of the swap and returns the cursor to the position it was taken from. This should prevent messing up your bags in the middle of the fihgt. To be able to do that in full screen mode I had to make program ask for elevated mode (administration rights) on windows Vista and 7. For that reason program can pop appropriate message at the start.

Well. Seems to be all for now. Any feedback or requests are welcome.

===========================================
    If you want new resolution just do one of the following:

1. Make a screenshot of your game with open bags and send it to me: [email protected]

2. Make a screenshot of your game with open bags, open it in paint and do following:

Attachment 10186

- pick selection tool (1), point it to the middle of the first bag slot and note coordinate of it (2), then drag it to the middle of the last bag slot and note the size of the rectangle (3). Send me those numbers.

===========================================
    Changelog:

20/09/2012 v 0.6 - added "CD" - cooldown on gear swap.

17/09/2012 v 0.5c - added "CA" - close all windows key that is triggered before actual gear swap.

13/09/2012 v 0.5a - added resolution: 1600x900
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by wowquitter; 09-20-2012 at 01:49 PM.

Another [FREE] easy gear swapper.
    enigma1989's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your program Sounds Good. One question: can you make it do I as a user can set up random delays(let's say 0-1 secs delay)
    That would be awesome if you could maybe make such a config file or implement it so everyone has the possibility
    I'd really appreciate it

wowquitter's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by enigma1989 View Post
    Your program Sounds Good. One question: can you make it do I as a user can set up random delays(let's say 0-1 secs delay)
    That would be awesome if you could maybe make such a config file or implement it so everyone has the possibility
    I'd really appreciate it
    As you wish... done.

Anjei's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good work!
    But program use the terrible hotkey. Need a key binding. I use some macro with F1 as hotkey, very useful, easy and fast.

InDiGo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works fine, thanks a lot

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Anjei View Post
    Good work!
    But program use the terrible hotkey. Need a key binding. I use some macro with F1 as hotkey, very useful, easy and fast.
    As you wish... done.

Tygrysek2525's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed if u move mouse quickly while its swapping u can prevent any change so I'd recommend completely blocking mouse movement while script is working

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tygrysek2525 View Post
    I noticed if u move mouse quickly while its swapping u can prevent any change so I'd recommend completely blocking mouse movement while script is working
    Despite crazy mouse movement I just tried I couldn't recreate the effect you describe.
    Program locks possible movement area of the mouse to exactly 1 pixel rectangle immediately before click and releases it after actual click is done.
    I see no way of missclicks happening. Well, unless minimum delay is set too low to be handled properly by your machine.

Edit...
    If in doubt try to do following test: Set minimum and maximum delay to 5000, trigger gear change and after initial 5000 ms good luck with moving the cursor till the process finishes.
    Last edited by wowquitter; 09-12-2012 at 09:26 AM.

Tygrysek2525's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No seriously...
    Delay was 200 to 300 and I was moving mouse very fast so that 1 item out of 10 changed...

Anjei's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The last item is laggy some time. I think need some time before close the inventory.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Anjei View Post
    The last item is laggy some time. I think need some time before close the inventory.
    There was no delay at that point indeed. Now there is, grab version 0.3a and see if it's any better.

chobann's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    50ms delay is too high. and it need block mouse movement...

hansch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good. I'm at work now so I can't test it yet. Definitely trying it out tonight.

"Last but not least is the fact that program will not missclick. It completely takes over control over the mouse cursor while it's clicking."

It sounds like mouse movement is locked but can anyone confirm if it stops mouse clicks *or* keyboard taps as well? When trying to kill elites you may click-atk or use skills.

Also, it would be nice to have a different "profile" assigned to a different key. Instead of MF gear, swapping between sword+board and dual-wield would be useful.

EDIT: Can someone maybe run 2 instance of the program and test? Probably need two folders with two different config files.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chobann View Post
    50ms delay is too high. and it need block mouse movement...
    Done.

Originally Posted by hansch View Post
    It sounds like mouse movement is locked but can anyone confirm if it stops mouse clicks *or* keyboard taps as well? When trying to kill elites you may click-atk or use skills.
    Yes now it disables all possible user input for the duration of gear change.

Originally Posted by hansch View Post
    Also, it would be nice to have a different "profile" assigned to a different key. Instead of MF gear, swapping between sword+board and dual-wield would be useful.

EDIT: Can someone maybe run 2 instance of the program and test? Probably need two folders with two different config files.
    This actually sounds like a good idea. That would open new scenario and make the runs even more efficient. Let's say you run through the trash using one set of items, swap to something else when you meet some elites and go for max magic find for a final blow... I like it.

For now you can just run two instances of the program, just put them in separate places, but I should have some spare time later on today so I will just implement such option into main program.

Niondir's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fiy: Code looks save.

I was looking for some tool like this in C# because I don't like the autoit one. The Idea to set config any inventory slot is nice. Now it's missing multiple profiles/Hotkeys for things like "Switch Weapons", "Switch MF", "Switch Movement Speed".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast