What it does
Plays a sound everytime a new legendary (or other items depending on settings) is dropped. Here is an image that shows the approximate range: http://i.imgur.com/vRjli.jpg. Left side is where I dropped the item and right side is where I heard the sound.
How it works
Uses memory reading to detect items. Sound files and exe must be in the same folder.
Why I made this
I play a barb with the Sprint/WW build, and mobs usually die offscreen. This makes sure I do not miss any legendaries or set items that drops.
Make sure you scan (or compile from source) before using. Someone else accessed my account here twice (with a few weeks inbetween), my PC is clean, and redirected to an infected version. Obivously this will be edited away if that happens, but still.
Current version LootAlert 1.0.8a.rar
Current source files: source 1.0.8a.rar
Made in C#, you will most likely need .NET 4.0 framework atleast.
Please let me know if there are any bugs through PM or post in this thread.
- Updated to work with 1.0.8a
- Offsets and memory addresses are now located in a text file called offsets.txt. This means that the program wont have to be recompiled when a new patch arrives, and users can potentially update it themselves.
- Removed unused attributes and sno groups.
- Updated to work with 1.0.8
- Updated to work with 1.0.7a
- Updated to work with 1.0.7
- Demonic Essence filter added by default.
- Updated to work with 1.0.6a
- Updated to work with 1.0.6
- Fixed a bug with multiboxing and co-op play
- Fixed a bug related to retrieving LevelArea causing the list of ignored objects to reset, playing a sound over and over for the same object.
- Filter for Keywardens are now included by default
- Filter for Fleeting Shrine is now included by default (because I love them)
- Now works with Diablo III version 1.0.5
- Fixed some bugs
- Finding items and other objects is now based on filters, which can be edited, added and removed however you like.
- There are two types of filters available right now, name and items. Name filters simply check the names of ingame objects match the specified string. Item filters have several settings to specifiy what items you want to find. Filters can be edited by selecting them and pressing "Edit".
(Note that the name filter does not use the screen name right now, so if you want a new one either find the name of the actor in memory or ask me to find it).
- Settings are now saved in the same folder as the executable file.
- The default settings file has filters to make it identical to the previous version.
- Pressing "Start" while two or more diablo 3 processes are running will now allow you to select the one you want to attach to.
- Fixed a bug that made the program stop working sometimes in co-op.
- "Test sound" now plays the sound of the currently selected filter.
- Jewelry and class specific items now have separate item level settings
- Added option for alerting when treasure goblins are found. sound_Goblin.wav will override the default sound.
- Added the missing settings files in the source, alot of the code is also rewritten.