0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nablamax View Post
    It's the absolute time it will be when the auction ends.
    right but its in some format where dividing it by roughly 25-35 gets you seconds since some period of time. this value is inconsistent when i compare the difference between the time of two auctions but roughly falls into that range (with rounding considered). since i cant find current time in this format its tough to calculate remaining time.

i could always parse the text but its not as accurate.

[AH Bot] HappyAuction
    Pumbas's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey can anyone help me please?I do not know what to search,etc I really want to AH bot =/

TPC's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx alot for this release !!! its the most awesome ah bot i have ever seen, so far.. found it on blizzhackers.
    i dont know anything about lua or c++ .. but i am learning fast!!

<3

used blizzkrieg before but i swapped to night..

Pascal257's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey ChuiChu,

I highly like the bot so far but this:
    updated input method. now requires d3 window to be in foreground
    seems more like an downgrade. Why did this become necessary? Should I switch to 0.9.5 for security reasons or did you just change the input method to make it easier to implement the new features?

- Lennix

Nablamax's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your bot can't detect if the bid you're trying is less than the minimum bid you can place.

ChuiChu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the current and max bid are available via haItem(). you can compare with those

Originally Posted by Pascal257 View Post
    Hey ChuiChu,

I highly like the bot so far but this:
    seems more like an downgrade. Why did this become necessary? Should I switch to 0.9.5 for security reasons or did you just change the input method to make it easier to implement the new features?

- Lennix
    well its only for the stash selling... for some reason the original method (PostMessage) to mouse over items didnt work. i could make it so foreground is only a requirement for that section /shrug

xisrox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can anyone pass me/sell a good list of items/prices to use on this?

lycra2's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi ChuiChu - thanks for your hard work with this bot and sharing it with us. I do have a couple of noob questions before diving in. I'm currently using a modified Blizzkrieg script and I'm wondering if HappyAuction will be significantly faster. Specifically, how does it detect that an item has been found, and what is the latency between finding an item and sniping it? With a pixel-based bot like Blizzkrieg, there's always a delay between recognition and the buyout action, and I find myself losing more items to other bots than I'd like.

Also, do the included scripts have a built-in randomized sleep timer between each search, or is this something that we have to add ourselves? I see that there's a haSetGlobalDelay() function in the main script, and a static sleep function in the snipe script, but not a random sleep function.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Edit: figured out the random sleep by reading the readme. Doh!
    Last edited by lycra2; 08-11-2012 at 02:07 PM.

jagad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great stuff. Great stuff indeed. Works like a charm, except it hits the input limit after about ~5 min 20 sec. Does anyone know how many millisec i should put it to sleep each loop to avoid the disconnects?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lycra2 View Post
    Hi ChuiChu - thanks for your hard work with this bot and sharing it with us. I do have a couple of noob questions before diving in. I'm currently using a modified Blizzkrieg script and I'm wondering if HappyAuction will be significantly faster. Specifically, how does it detect that an item has been found, and what is the latency between finding an item and sniping it? With a pixel-based bot like Blizzkrieg, there's always a delay between recognition and the buyout action, and I find myself losing more items to other bots than I'd like.

Also, do the included scripts have a built-in randomized sleep timer between each search, or is this something that we have to add ourselves? I see that there's a haSetGlobalDelay() function in the main script, and a static sleep function in the snipe script, but not a random sleep function.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Edit: figured out the random sleep by reading the readme. Doh!
    everything is randomized including haSetGlobalDelay() if its set higher than 0. HA is framerate based so the latency is about 1-2 frames between action. if you're running the SnipeBuyout bot the greatest source of delay will be network lag. remove the sleep function inside for max performance... (in fact ill do this next update).

Originally Posted by jagad View Post
    Great stuff. Great stuff indeed. Works like a charm, except it hits the input limit after about ~5 min 20 sec. Does anyone know how many millisec i should put it to sleep each loop to avoid the disconnects?
    how input limit works is a mystery to me... i recently hit it after 5 clicks in after login and buying like 3000 mats. probably thinks each mat is an input. try a global delay of like 50-100 ms

lycra2's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a function to change the class in the "Search Equipment For" box? I'm running this from a fresh account that has no level 60 character, and need to change from the default to another class.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its automatic based on the item type you select. example:
    haFilterType('wizard hat')
    will auto pick character 'wizard' and item group 'armor'

lycra2's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So there's no way to choose class if I am searching for a class neutral armor, like belt? Currently, I have to manually select a different class before starting the bot. If left on default, AH limits search results to items that my character can use.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh i see... ill expose selecting character next update then

lycra2's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! One final question - can you explain how haActionSearch() works? I tried looking at the source code, but my non-programmer brain couldn't figure it out. I've been running HappyAuction for about 5 hours, and noticed that I have no more failed bids, but also fewer purchases overall compared to Blizzkrieg. It's most likely due to bad luck, but I would greatly appreciate it if you can explain what is going on behind the scenes. Does it wait for search results to return before the function gets called, or is there a set sleep interval after the search gets submitted? I know that, for Blizzkrieg, it won't recognize an item if the interval between the search and buyout functions is too short. Your bot obviously works differently, but I just want to make sure that I'm not missing any items due to the latency of returned search results.

Page 3 of 149 FirstFirst 123456753103 ... LastLast