Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Remus3 View Post
    Want the reason?
    We do partially back the bot creators that help our community and vice versa, we don't allow honorbuddy cracks, much less any bot crack.... why should we allow the information to make the immortal bot license into something it's not? Because you can't get more bot licenses?? It's called patience, or open your wallet and buy more from other people as a workaround. The fundamental level of it- you're breaking their software, we don't allow it. Logic.
    also your workaround of "buying from another member" is breaking their TOS. double standard. I'm sure you frequent their forums, they make it quite apparent that you will have your account banned if found to be selling it to someone else or trading for IGG.

ask any of the mods there, or even send VS an email, he's adamant about no license trading/selling.
    Last edited by Blant; 07-02-2012 at 08:02 PM.

mods really??? Immortal exploit.
    djskillor's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its done i got my answer... I wont post it anywhere here.. only was trying to help wherever i could Instead of just leaching as i said... IF i can find a way to cheat blizzard though ill be sure to share..

Remus3's Avatar Hobby 3D Character Artist Ex-Super Mod CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I gave the response because i'm actually a staff member and weighted in on it. Stop calling people names for their opinions.
    It's a member run forum, it's not our issue if someone wants to sell something they have, pre-28 post-28 who cares. what matters is that the bot devs aren't getting ripped off via cracked clients- it's a hidden mutual thing, it's part of the site rules.

It's not our rules to prevent pre-28th sales, because frankly they are going to happen anyways, if they wish to prevent it on their side.. that's their call. But it's no reason for us to follow that rule of theirs if someone wants/needs to sell it. Yeah it's half-assed hypocrisy I agree, but buying gold from other players is a breach of WoW ToS... people still do it.

People want to sell their licenses, they can here. it's not breaking "OUR" rules.

Logic = reading the site rules and connecting the dots of there are no cracked clients on these forums for bots.
    Last edited by Remus3; 07-02-2012 at 08:08 PM.

Think before you post. You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

dfk's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they catch ppl selling acnts acnts banned new acnts bought marketing at its finest

Blant's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Remus3 View Post
    I gave the response because i'm actually a staff member and weighted in on it. Stop calling people names for their opinions.
    It's a member run forum, it's not our issue if someone wants to sell something they have, pre-28 post-28 who cares. what matters is that the bot devs aren't getting ripped off via cracked clients- it's a hidden mutual thing, it's part of the site rules.

It's not our rules to prevent pre-28th sales, because frankly they are going to happen anyways, if they wish to prevent it on their side.. that's their call. But it's no reason for us to follow that rule of theirs if someone wants/needs to sell it. Yeah it's half-assed hypocrisy I agree, but buying gold from other players is a breach of WoW ToS... people still do it.

People want to sell their licenses, they can here. it's not breaking "OUR" rules.

Logic = reading the site rules and connecting the dots of there are no cracked clients on these forums for bots.
    lol but bot devs aren't getting ripped off regardless, because either

1. you buy it from a member (against ToS) and they make no money.
    2. use this workaround until its fixed (maybe against ToS?) and they make no money.

I don't know why everyone's losing their shit about something he posted, I go to the VS forums about 5-6 times a day and read every sub-forum for new information, and this has been posted at least 6 times days before the site went down.

Everyone should just chill.

EDIT: Remus I appreciate your level-headedness in this, unlike the first two responses in this thread

EDIT2: I don't know the OP of the thread but I like to argue and take sides in certain cases
    Last edited by Blant; 07-02-2012 at 08:14 PM.

Remus3's Avatar Hobby 3D Character Artist Ex-Super Mod CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Closing the thread. ciao.

Think before you post. You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12