0/0
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zoltun Kulle Automated EXP [Quick and Easy Method] [Auto Macro Recorder]

So I only found out about this exploit yesterday and looked around for AutoIt scripts but just couldn't get it to work well enough, so I found my own method.

I got from level 1-52 in 5 hours, being AFK with no equip, for me - this is going to be the easiest and cheapest way I've got a character to 60. I'm going to do more than one now simply because of Blizzards new patch notes saying this is going to get patched literally tomorrow.

This method might require two Diablo 3 accounts, running on the same PC. I guess you could do it on two different computers or with a friend if you work out the kinks, it really isn't hard, but I did it with 2 accounts on one PC. (Copied D3 folder, put -launch on diablo 3 shortcut, you don't need Virtual Machine etc.)

Heres what I did.

1. Download Auto Macro Recorder.
    - This program records your mouse movement, key inputs and clicks and lets you replay them as many times as you want. Seems to work fine in Diablo (I'm not sure how detectable this is, so don't bother asking me, but since it is only simulating mouse clicks and keypresses- I'm pretty sure its semi-safe. This is basically botting, use at your OWN RISK.)

2. Setup your Diablo Accounts.
    - Open both Diablo 3 games and position your two windows on the screen however you like, What you are going to do is setup the run, for those that don't know how, heres the step by step:

- Host player Invites Leech.
    - Host Kill Zoltun Kulle without Leech.
    - Activate Black Soulstone.
    - Town Teleport.
    - Leave Game.
    - Resume solo game on both characters.

3. Fix Checkpoints. (Optional)
    - Now that you have got to this part, sometimes you will notice that one of your characters will not checkpoint in town. To maximize EXP / Hour - it is best to have both of your characters checkpoint in town. Some people say standing in town for 10 mins can fix this but it didn't happen to me.

4. Record.

- Now you're gonna have to record yourself doing the following:

- Leech joins Host game.
    - Host Leaves game.
    - Host Resumes game.
    - Leech hands in quest.

In Auto Macro Recorder, it should show a + icon in the bottom right of your taskbar. Right click this and it will show you a menu saying Record, Stop, Replay, etc. You can press F10 to start recording, it will ask you to create a file for your recording, name it anything you like.

Heres some tips:

- When recording yourself, do quite a few clicks around the NPC to make sure you click it.
    - To stop Recording, press F11. Then you can just re-record with F10. You can retry as many times as you want, don't worry you'll get it!
    - Leave an extra few seconds after leaving and joining games just incase it lags, glitches, etc.

Questions?
    Feel free to ask me any questions and I'll be happy to help, I'm not 100% sure on posting outside links here, so I havn't included the download link - however, a simple google search for "Auto Macro Recorder" will solve this.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by DXENEME; 06-26-2012 at 05:19 AM.

Zoltun Kulle Automated EXP  [Quick and Easy Method] [Auto Macro Recorder]
    08449's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DXENEME View Post
    So I only found out about this exploit yesterday and looked around for AutoIt scripts but just couldn't get it to work well enough, so I found my own method.

I got from level 1-52 in 5 hours, being AFK with no equip, for me - this is going to be the easiest and cheapest way I've got a character to 60. I'm going to do more than one now simply because of Blizzards new patch notes saying this is going to get patched literally tomorrow.

This method might require two Diablo 3 accounts, running on the same PC. I guess you could do it on two different computers or with a friend if you work out the kinks, it really isn't hard, but I did it with 2 accounts on one PC. (Copied D3 folder, put -launch on diablo 3 shortcut, you don't need Virtual Machine etc.)

Heres what I did.

1. Download Auto Macro Recorder.
    - This program records your mouse movement, key inputs and clicks and lets you replay them as many times as you want. Seems to work fine in Diablo (I'm not sure how detectable this is, so don't bother asking me, but since it is only simulating mouse clicks and keypresses- I'm pretty sure its semi-safe. This is basically botting, use at your OWN RISK.)

2. Setup your Diablo Accounts.
    - Open both Diablo 3 games and position your two windows on the screen however you like, What you are going to do is setup the run, for those that don't know how, heres the step by step:

- Host player Invites Leech.
    - Host Kill Zoltun Kulle without Leech.
    - Activate Black Soulstone.
    - Town Teleport.
    - Leave Game.
    - Resume solo game on both characters.

- Now that you have got to this part, sometimes you will notice that one of your characters will not checkpoint in town. To maximize EXP / Hour - it is best to have both of your characters checkpoint in town. Some people say standing in town for 10 mins can fix this but it didn't happen to me.

4. Record.

- Now you're gonna have to record yourself doing the following:

- Leech joins Host game.
    - Host Leaves game.
    - Host Resumes game.
    - Leech hands in quest.

In Auto Macro Recorder, it should show a + icon in the bottom right of your taskbar. Right click this and it will show you a menu saying Record, Stop, Replay, etc. You can press F10 to start recording, it will ask you to create a file for your recording, name it anything you like.

Heres some tips:

- When recording yourself, do quite a few clicks around the NPC to make sure you click it.
    - To stop Recording, press F11. Then you can just re-record with F10. You can retry as many times as you want, don't worry you'll get it!
    - Leave an extra few seconds after leaving and joining games just incase it lags, glitches, etc.

Questions?
    Feel free to ask me any questions and I'll be happy to help, I'm not 100% sure on posting outside links here, so I havn't included the download link - however, a simple google search for "Auto Macro Recorder" will solve this.

Enjoy!
    You're a bit late, US servers will be down in 2 hours or so and EU doesn't have that much more time left before they (Very probably) will fix this.
    Also, your method has a few flaws (Colored the bits im responding to orange):
    1. This is VERY detectable since you are clicking in the same spot, at the same time 100% of the time.
    2. There is a failsafe way to never even get the checkpoint: you need to aproach the terminus from the south.
    3. Just clicking around adria is horribly ineffective since you always spawn at a different location, it's also very time consuming. Just using something like a pixelsearch works way faster and hits every time.

I really don't understand why people keep posting these kind of guides while there are plenty of them out there, especially when its getting fixed any time now.

DXENEME's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I was only posting what worked for me and for others that can't get the other methods to work.

This for me worked perfectly, it does one run in approximately 20 seconds.

All of these methods are detectable, including Auto It, hence why I said I don't know HOW detectable it is.

Yes for US there isn't much time left, but this method takes no longer than 10 mins to setup. For EU players, we have more time, I'm on EU.

PS. Wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something? Sheesh... I was only trying to help -_-

08449's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I was only posting what worked for me and for others that can't get the other methods to work.

This for me worked perfectly, it does one run in approximately 20 seconds.

All of these methods are detectable, including Auto It, hence why I said I don't know HOW detectable it is.

Yes for US there isn't much time left, but this method takes no longer than 10 mins to setup. For EU players, we have more time, I'm on EU.

PS. Wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something? Sheesh... I was only trying to help -_-
    No, i actually slept quite well. Thank you.

There is an abundance of guides and scripts regarding this method, and im sorry to say but most of these are much better documented on how to use them, safer to use due to random timers and easier to set up. I really do not understand why you ( And some other people that have posted guides like these, i believe i saw about 10 over the last 1/2 day(s) ) actually take the time to write all this.

It's not that i don't apreciate you putting time and effort in it, it's just that i dont understand what this is supposed to add to what we already have.

azgul's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a checkpoint in the Archives, which you get if you move after using the thing to get out of Zoltun Kulle's room. If you don't move and TP straight to town, you will get the checkpoint in town.