Sarkoth Gold Farm [Original Script Credit to Mackus] - Modified by Jakesmurf menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    jakesmurf's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sarkoth Gold Farm [Original Script Credit to Mackus] - Modified by Jakesmurf

Unoptimized Version: Version 1.1d
    If you are having pixelsearch issues, please use this script instead of 2.1c

NEW: Recommended Version 2.2b Optimized
    IMPORTANT: Must have Mythic Health Potion in your Pot Slot. It uses this in one of the pixelsearch functions. I have not tested this with any other potion.

Just to avoid confusion, I think splitting the threads was a good idea. It looks like most people prefer not's script but I wanted to make a spot just in case anyone was looking for information on or access to my alternative script.

Features:

Looting - Including inventory management (dumping whites and blues when grabbing rares/legendaries) and gem pickup.
    Enhanced Run Time - Runs significantly faster that the original Mackus' script and the current version runs faster than previous scripts by me.
    Repair - Bot repairs on a timed basis. This can be changed as desired.
    Death Detection - This is actually kind of a misnomer. Instead of the popular method of detecting if you are dead and then extending the logout timer, my script will detect if you are ALIVE, and then shorten the timer. This means that if the pixelsearch fails, it will not throw off the timing of your runs because the script will default to the "safe" leave timer just in case you died.
    Window Closing - To Increase Reliability
    More Accurate Cellar Door Detection - The bot tries 4 different mouse locations for the cellar door in case you end up out of place slightly.
    Leave/Resume Detection - Bot can intelligently detect if the game has unloaded or loaded and begins the next loop immediately upon doing so. This saves time and avoids bot errors due to lag.

NEW OPTIMIZED VERSION

Changelog 2.2b

* Simplified the color codes into variables so they're much easier to find and update for other users.

* Couple random under the hood changes.

Changelog 2.2a

* Stack Return optimizations

Changelog 2.2

*Made the FindItem() func check if your inventory is full. If it is, it stops looking for blue items. If it is, and it finds a rare, legendary, or set item, it will drop a white or blue and then pick up the legendary / set. Saves on run time.

*Added full commenting so it makes it easier for others to dive into the script's logic and make changes where they need to.

Changelog 2.1h

* Improved script looping. Maybe some other changes I don't remember.

Changelog 2.1g

* Timer and ItemSearch() improvements.

Changelog 2.1f

* Fixed a stupid mistake </3

Changelog 2.1e

* Made the "backup" leave and resume loops more reliable.
    * Enabled Magic Finding. With inventory management you won't miss a rare or legendary if your inventory fills up so this shouldn't cause any problems.
    * Fixed a weird bug if loot detection wasn't working properly it would crash the script.

INSTRUCTIONS

Must be 1920x1080 resolution. Requests for other resolutions will probably not be fulfilled. It MIGHT be updated at some point to 16:9 compatibility. Must be WINDOWED FULLSCREEN.

Mouse 1:Mark of Death - Grim Reaper
    Mouse 2: Elemental Arrow - Ball Lightning
    Mouse 3: Must be bound to "move" in game

1: Caltrops - Torturous Grounds
    2: Smokescreen - Lingering Fog
    3: Preperation - Whatever rune
    4: Companion - Ferrets

Passives: Hot Pursuit, Tactical Advantage, Whatever you want as the third one.

Equipment: Stack Gold Find, 10% or higher movespeed boots required.

You MUST start the bot from the proper checkpoint. Select the quest to explore Adria's Cellar in Act 1. DO NOT GO TO THE CELLAR. Instead, go to the old ruins waypoint and head west. You will receive a checkpoint there. Leave the game and restart the game. THEN start the bot. DO NOT START THE BOT FROM THE MAIN MENU. START FROM INSIDE THE GAME

IF YOUR PIXELSEARCH is not working properly, please go back and triple check all your settings. It seems most of these errors are being solved by folks consulting the original post and making sure they have the correct settings. Otherwise, you may need to use the Window Tool for autoit to replace the hex color codes in the script. I will not be doing this for you. I made the script as accurate as I could for my own PC, with a few modifications to hopefully increase compatibility for others. This is the best I can do... your PC is subject to it's own settings and I cannot standardize those for you or give you anything beyond basic troubleshooting advice.

Things NOT to Ask For
    * Creating a version that is not 16:9. I don't have time to make a custom script for each of your personal resolution constraints. Quite frankly, it would take you like 10 minutes max to edit the coordinates yourself to work with the groundwork laid already for all other functionality.

* Creating a version for a class other than DH: I do not have any other classes to use to test the function for you. Once again, it shouldn't take long for you to edit the script to work with wizard or witch doctor at least. I didn't know anything about AutoIt scripting and very, very little about any programming language prior to creating my script.

For Those of you having the "esc over and over" error, find this piece of code

Func LeaveGame()
    Call("CheckWindow") ; see if I have achievements / escape menu open and if I do, close them
    Send("{ESCAPE}") ;opens menu
    Sleep(1000)
    $Pixel3 = PixelSearch(665,400,690,425,0xC5803E, ; Did I open escape menu properly?
    If Not @error Then ; yes, click to leave
    MouseClick("left", Round(956 * $x_ratio),Round(579 * $y_ratio)) ;button to leave game
    Sleep(3000)
    Call("CheckResume")
    Else ; can't find leave button, lets try again
    Call("LeaveGame")
    EndIF

Return
    EndFunc
    Replace it with this piece

Func LeaveGame()
    Call("CheckWindow") ; see if I have achievements / escape menu open and if I do, close them
    Send("{ESCAPE}") ;opens menu
    Sleep(1000)
    MouseClick("left", Round(956 * $x_ratio),Round(579 * $y_ratio)) ;button to leave game
    Sleep(3000)
    Call("CheckResume")
    Return
    EndFunc
    Last edited by jakesmurf; 06-10-2012 at 10:30 PM.

Sarkoth Gold Farm [Original Script Credit to Mackus] - Modified by Jakesmurf
    cyboirette's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive had this issue with sarkoth and now yours..
    when I start the bot, on main screen it clicks all around activating banner

+can't get past that stage with ur script.
    (others could)

EDIT: if i cna help anyone, Found my problem, start the bot when u reach checkpoint, not in the lobby, at least thats what I had to do.
    Last edited by cyboirette; 06-07-2012 at 09:26 PM.

cyboirette's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    works good,
    I watched it a bit and sometimes theres a barrel in the way when u attempt a dank cellar check.
    it was open but he still left cause the click was on a barrel!

ill try to change that click position

jakesmurf's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cyboirette View Post
    works good,
    I watched it a bit and sometimes theres a barrel in the way when u attempt a dank cellar check.
    it was open but he still left cause the click was on a barrel!

ill try to change that click position
    This happens sometimes because you get path'ed by a zombie at the start that make you end up a little out of position. I think I had less of this problem back when I moved with left click, but on the flipside I had more of the bot failing to get there anyways because it got distracted attacking the first zombies. It all comes out in the wash. It's going to be impossible to make it be in the perfect position every time I think.

fukker's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol i love how you guys are doing your own posts now +2 rep from me because i knew it was gonna happen + your script is great. thanks man

Bughead's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would make my own but it's really just a heavily modified version of not's with some of Jake's thrown in (although I guess we've all just improved on Mackus's eh? lol).

I think I'll just focus on sharing bits of my code that resolves issues (not repairing? here's my repair code, etc.).

snowscar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i liked the original script, the new one seems to miss the cellar a few times, i think the wait time after resume needs a lil tweaking. Entered the old values still not right. for now the initial script is working excellently for me though i need 15 secs to kill the elite with my gf gear :P

JarellNewwin's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How am i suppose to bind move to mouse 3? (sorry for noob question)

priestirl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JarellNewwin View Post
    How am i suppose to bind move to mouse 3? (sorry for noob question)
    Go to Key Bindings, find 'Move,' hit your scroll button IN and it should come up saying MOUSE3.

JarellNewwin's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by priestirl View Post
    Go to Key Bindings, find 'Move,' hit your scroll button IN and it should come up saying MOUSE3.
    Thank you fellow sir.

case_sin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this was all really my idea, just that no one ever gave me credit/rep http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...t-sarkoth.html (Act 1 infernot bot -Sarkoth-)

case_sin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this was all really my idea, just that no one ever gave me credit/rep. check post dates http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...t-sarkoth.html (Act 1 infernot bot -Sarkoth-)

snowscar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jake i got the new version running and tweaked the timers to suit my char.

facing one issue though, i think the script is looking for the rare item color and find it on the lamps in the room. it then tries to click on the lamp making the char move along the wall. any solution for this ?

Martinfort's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im running all of the requirements but i am not finding the cellar, when it is present it is not scrolling over it and force quitting the script to try again as if it was not there, anyone know what i need to do to get this working? Not good at editing scripts

snowscar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when game loads can you set a pixelsearch so it doesnt start clicking while load screen is on. rarely the load takes longer than usual and then the whole cycle is messed up.

this script is way more reliable than notares, working flawlessly with the killing cycle

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast