9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

DemonBuddy - my experience with it

I WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD AS I GET MY HANDS MORE DIRTY! <-
    HI5 REVIEWED THIS BOT IN 2016 READ IT IN NEXT REPLY

I was lucky enough to test the DemonBuddy TEST Release and I will tell you about my initial experiences with it here.

One thing that is always the case, when we deal with products from the Buddyteam, is that they are awesome at least that is my experience.
    With DemonBuddy it was the same, but not as overwhelmed as usually. I don’t know why this is, but I think it is because I was expecting something from them which it is not. I think was expecting a bot that would blow my current bot out of the water, in terms of gold per hour.

Personally, I have been using another bot until now and I have been gaining 500-800k gold per hour, 450k gph after the royal crypts nerf. This wasn’t the case with DemonBuddy though and there is an obvious reason for that. Immortal bot is using hacks in order to leave the game early(without the 10 second delay) and when I only do 32-40 second runs before I have to restart, then such a delay is quite significant.

However, the combat logic, plugins, and advanced features could make up for this delay, by allowing us to farm places where we wouldn’t normally trust a bot. As some of us know, from HonorBuddy, the combat routines and classes allow for much more diversity and advanced combat logic, than a simple “press every x seconds”. Furthermore, the bot should be able to do questing and therefore might be more optimal or suited for leveling jobs as well.

So what is the conclusion after a little test run:
    Is the bot worth it? Yes, I would think so. We know how seriously the team is about security and none of us wants to lose our accounts, even though it is sometimes inevitable.

Do I think the gold per hour will be as high as with Immortal bot? No I don’t, but I do believe that in time, we may be able to farm for items that can sell for a lot, which will make our gold per hour even higher than it is with immortal.

Pictures from test version

********************************************************************************

Update 24th of June:
    I have been busy with exams at uni and after having aced all of them I will update this thread.

DemonHunter:
    My demonhunter is running at 620k gph right now after 3 hours. I must say that I think this is quite good.
    Profile: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/demonbu...xcellence.html <- fking awesome, follow EVERYTHING this thread tells you to and you should do great.

Monk:
    My monk is not doing so well, around 475k gph , which is okay, unfortunately I am experiencing some bugs with my bot getting stuck after having sold..

Profile: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/demonbu...llow-soon.html <- using this profile

Barbarian(US SERVER):
    I haven't set this up yet.
    Barbarian Hardcore
    Haven't set this up yet, but I have 220GF and 34k hp, so it should be ready for some lovin soon.

Contributed by Jaerin:
    Wizard:
    My wizard is doing well with about 400k/hr
    Profile: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/demonbu...-db-160-a.html

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DemonBuddy - my experience with it-pic1-png   DemonBuddy - my experience with it-pic2-png  
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 01-29-2016 at 02:13 PM.

DemonBuddy - my experience with it
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    350/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    2016 Review Update

HI5 Bot Review Series

Demonbuddy - Diablo III Bot

It's the second time I have used Demonbuddy, first time was few weeks after release and I got to say - it was horrible, it was by far the worst Diablo bot out there, however it looks like a lot have changed since that time... what exactly? lets see in the quick review

How complicated this bot really is?

Short answer is - extremely simple in initial setup. Longer - from downloading it to making it level a wizard for me it took maybe 1 minute. all profiles needed were already included in the download and it didn't took a genius nor any significant amount of time to find them either. There was no need to set any additional options nor spend any time on tweaking with plugins just to make the bot level char instead of me, simple load profile and hitting start got me from lvl 1 to around 50 without ever needing to adjust any settings.
    It's probably worth to mention that installation process was also painless and there was no need to play with any complicated options, all it took was selecting install location.

How well does it actually works?

The first ~50 or so levels on a wizard went flawlessly, however after that I did ran into some problems... The very reason why this bot is so easy and fast to setup might be also it's biggest downside when it comes to any issues you might encounter while using it. See, unlike passive bots, this one got pretty much everything pre-set for you, so the least amount of attention is required on your part - sadly, that's the theory. In practice, unless such a bot is extremely well maintained by it's developers (like Honorbuddy for example) you will ran into issues pretty often. And the worst part is - these issues might be extremely hard to resolve, or at least pin-point what's causing them. Such an issue in my case was the fact bot was causing constant disconnects, to the point when there was no point even using it any more because going up 1 lvl after 50 was taking half a day if not longer, and unlike a passive bot where you can usually easily tell what went wrong with your bot once you set it up - here it was extremely difficult to find the reason behind it, and sadly demonbuddy's customer support was no help resolving the issue either.

BackGround mode

Short - yes
    Longer - This bot works very well in background, as you'd expect from injection based bot.Through the time I was running it I never had any issues with it like game window poping up or anything of the sort - with demon buddy you are free to use your PC while botting the same way you normally would.

Customer support

As mentioned earlier - I did ran into some issues that required me to ask assistance of customer support, and sad to say it was extremely bad experience. They were not only unable to help me resolve my issue (which at the end turned out to need only a quick adjustment that they should be aware of) but also felt like talking to a robot. I got impression like they didn't cared a tiniest bit about actually helping me and wait time for reply that was usually very long (even up to 24h) didn't helped my customer support experience either. At the top of that, while trying to find a solution to my problem on their forums, I've noticed there were dozens of customers with the exact same problem as mine reporting it even as far back in time as a year, and neither of them received help. All in all it was one of the worst customer support I ever had to talk to in my life.

Pros & Cons

Pros:

-Very easy to set up, time needed from the moment you purchase it to the moment you start using it is extremely short and uncomplicated
    -Got many advanced options in case you'd need to personalize it for your own needs (none of them was required for initial setup)
    -Being product of the same company that is responsible for Honorbuddy it does have a huge user base, so there's many profiles available for specific needs

Cons:

-Once you run into an issue with the bot, it might be fairly hard to resolve
    -Bad customer support

To buy or not to buy?

While price might be kinda skip considering it costs the same as Honorbuddy while not being as good of a product and even tho customer support is pretty bad, it's still a pretty good bot that does it's job most of the times, so as long as you got some spare cash - I'd say it's worth it. Buy it, enjoy it, and hope you will never have to talk to customer support

Last edited by HI5; 01-29-2016 at 02:31 PM.

Dyz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So its basically worth it if your leveling accounts atm, but not worth it if your strictly gold farming. Since Immortal Bot is not selling additional liscenses, i might have to get demon buddy just to get my other account up and running.

yothanan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you sir very much for sharing. Looking forward to see more updates on this.
    +1

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    350/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dyz View Post
    So its basically worth it if your leveling accounts atm, but not worth it if your strictly gold farming. Since Immortal Bot is not selling additional liscenses, i might have to get demon buddy just to get my other account up and running.
    It depends, Immortal has not said anything about warden or anti detection features. Neither have the buddyteam, but we have seen how they handle it with WoW, so we are assuming that it will be like that with DB.. So you have to consider a lot of factors when it comes to selecting the bot for you. But yes, for the first weeks, maybe more and maybe forever, I do believe that Immortal will be better for gph, due to it also being a hack!

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    350/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Received the pricing and discounts from Bossland.. Updated"!

bumbito's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How we can do for getting the discount?
    -.-!

20kilo's Avatar Active Member Money Maker $_$ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just brought 3 sessions lifetime, i have 2 bot accounts, too bad im at work atm T_T, i wanna go home lol

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    350/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bumbito View Post
    It should be applied now

aty123's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bumbito View Post
    If you buy it before 17th june you get the discount. So awesome! :O

Check Demonbuddy the 3rd party Farming and Leveling Tool for the amazing Diablo 3 Game

zubiq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used HB for ~2.5 years and had amazing success with it (personal use only). Great security, great support on the forums.

Can you comment on what you did with the bot? And is kickazz involved with DB? Love his questing profiles.

Gonna buy 1 lifetime regardless.

aty123's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zubiq View Post
    And is kickazz involved with DB? Love his questing profiles.
    I did read around on the DB forums abit, it seems like kick wont be making profiles yet. He's still working on empire 1-50 for Buddy Wing.

Malaki2030's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea people blow honorbuddy up a bit.

Don't get me wrong, they're a great company that I've been using for years, but you can't compare them to a bot like Immortal which uses very heavy injection methods to be so efficient.

Immortal = GPH
    DB = Safety

p.s. if we buy it can we actually use it yet?

Jojojoho's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where to download? TT can just see the other bots on theyre download page, did they take it off for buggfix or sth?

Malaki2030's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jojojoho View Post
    where to download? TT can just see the other bots on theyre download page, did they take it off for buggfix or sth?
    It's probably not released just yet. Likely today some time.

Actually, maybe you can...found a link to dl it on their demonbuddy.com site

http://updates.buddywing.com/GetNewe...ter=Demonbuddy

KuRioS is their documentation yet on how to use it?
    Last edited by Malaki2030; 06-11-2012 at 10:28 AM.

Page 1 of 16 12345 ... LastLast