351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What REALLY happened with Immortal Bot

First of all, I must say that it is truly sad to see so many of the members on OwnedCore with your tinfoil hats.
    Their website has, since launch, been on and off so many times because of DDoS attacks that you should have been able to put 2 and 2 together.But oh well...
    /Rant

If you dont know what Immortal Bot is, read the review and guide here (Immortal Bot - brief review and short guide)

Anyways I had a chat with the Developer.

Why is the site down?
    We moved hosts to try and prevent the unstableness that we have seen because of DDoS attacks.

Any ETA?
    As soon as possible, some things we need other people to fix for us. But rest assured, we want the site and bot up ASAP!

Why was there no information on the facebook page?
    It is simply not our page, that is why, someone created it without us knowing, same as last time.

Was the twitter account faked as well then? Why was the Twitter account deleted?
    No, it was ours, but let me explain. Firstly, I had no idea that people even looked at that. Secondly, the information on the twitter was outdated and was actually wrong. We deleted it some hours before the move and looking back we should have done things differently. It appears we made a mistake deactivating it and confusing people. WE ARE SORRY!
    We have now activated it again!

Do you plan on offering a license for multi-botters? Maybe a discount for bulk buys of licenses?
    We plan on adding a discount for bulk purchasing soon

Do you have plans to add "DONT GO THERE waypoints?" as in areas where you definitely want it to avoid?
    We can and will add that. Many times it is not a question of whether we plan or can do some thing, but what the best way to implement some thing is.
    The creativity of the community can be very helpful in coming up with new features or giving creative ideas on how to implement them. also... some thing similar to this question.. we also want to add way points that permanently mark points of interest on the map such as known entrance/exit points.

Could you enable the bot login-servers so we could still bot even though the site is down?
    In theory we could, but it would not be the right thing to do. We would be using a 7 days old Database and therefore, it would cause mass confusion. Alas, we would need to update the bot anyways because of the minipatch.

Any last note?
    I would like to say thank you, to those that believed in us.

ANY flaming or inappropriate language in this thread will cause a ban!
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 06-07-2012 at 06:25 AM.

What REALLY happened with Immortal Bot
    iFarmer's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to what they can offer for the multi-botters who missed out on the hardware ID licenses.

Remus3's Avatar Hobby 3D Character Artist Ex-Super Mod CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you kur; and im glad my question got in..

cant wait for the point of interest and avoid waypoints

mmm gonna wait to buy more licenses for bulk buy :3

Think before you post. You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

biinky's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the informative post.

If anyone is interested in "buying out", I'll buy a bot key from them if you have multi-accounting access. Don't chargeback like a greedy *******, just sell to me o_o

pookthetook's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had faith in you Immortal!

MartyT's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much do they pay you for posting this? Just curious.

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much KuR, the bawx was full of people complaining about it being down.
    EDIT: Lol @ MartyT.

0wn3d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good explanation I hope i can get my bot purchase tonight.

Cenny's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    First of all, I must say that it is truly sad to see so many of the members on OwnedCore with your tinfoil hats.
    Their website has, since launch, been on and off so many times because of DDoS attacks that you should have been able to put 2 and 2 together. That, put together with the fact that the host moved from their sky service and to another host, was another strong pointer on what was going on. But oh well...
    /Rant

If you dont know what Immortal Bot is, read the review and guide here (Immortal Bot - brief review and short guide)

Anyways I had a chat with the Developer.

Why is the site down?
    We moved hosts to try and prevent the unstableness that we have seen because of DDoS attacks.

Any ETA?
    As soon as possible, some things we need other people to fix for us. But rest assured, we want the site and bot up ASAP!

Why was there no information on the facebook page?
    It is simply not our page, that is why, someone created it without us knowing, same as last time.

Was the twitter account faked as well then? Why was the Twitter account deleted?
    No, it was ours, but let me explain. Firstly, I had no idea that people even looked at that. Secondly, the information on the twitter was outdated and was actually wrong. We deleted it some hours before the move and looking back we should have done things differently. It appears we made a mistake deactivating it and confusing people. WE ARE SORRY!
    We have now activated it again!

Do you plan on offering a license for multi-botters? Maybe a discount for bulk buys of licenses?
    We plan on adding a discount for bulk purchasing soon

Do you have plans to add "DONT GO THERE waypoints?" as in areas where you definitely want it to avoid?
    We can and will add that. Many times it is not a question of whether we plan or can do some thing, but what the best way to implement some thing is.
    The creativity of the community can be very helpful in coming up with new features or giving creative ideas on how to implement them. also... some thing similar to this question.. we also want to add way points that permanently mark points of interest on the map such as known entrance/exit points.

Could you enable the bot login-servers so we could still bot even though the site is down?
    In theory we could, but it would not be the right thing to do. We would be using a 7 days old Database and therefore, it would cause mass confusion. Alas, we would need to update the bot anyways because of the minipatch.

Any last note?
    I would like to say thank you, to those that believed in us.

ANY flaming or inappropriate language in this thread will cause a ban!

Thanks Kurlos, things smelt fishy to me, but this explains it all! Very much appreciated.

Zakanator's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    113 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sucks for those people with pre 28th keys, that chargedback.

suppien's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for posting this, so people who did not believe in them can see this. TY! I hope they make this product monthly payment.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MartyT View Post
    How much do they pay you for posting this? Just curious.
    Nothing - But seeing as we had 60 threads created, in THE WRONG SECTIONS alone, about this subject I thought that this would be the best way to go about it.
    But no, I am not getting paid to post this (not unless you guys want to donate some Diablo 3 gold to me for doing so haha)

m2e's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I just have to say that I have NEVER EVER seen a community that was so quick to turn their back on a good product the moment the creators of it faced some adversity. I mean seriously, with-in minutes of the website going down we had multiple people already filing Paypal charge backs, making up rumors that the Blizzard lawyer's were already meeting with them and had forced them to take their website down, that they had "jumped ship", that this "confirmed" Immortal Bot had no warden protection status because their website is down after the patch occurred and so on.

But one of the few FACTS we actually had was from VS themselves letting the community know they would be doing a ~12 hour maintenance (conservative estimate). But hey, that's just a very minor detail that almost everyone can afford to overlook right? Makes more sense to start the conspiracy theories, tinfoil hat BS and get the TMZesque rumor mill churning.

All I hope that comes out of this is for VS to blacklist every single moron that did a charge back so they're forced to use other inferior programs.
    Last edited by m2e; 06-07-2012 at 03:45 AM.

raidersz's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    meh, good luck
    Last edited by raidersz; 06-07-2012 at 08:53 AM.

Kylah's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info. I wasn't too concerned but it's good that you took the time to speak to them and get some information straight.

Page 1 of 14 12345 ... LastLast