0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DemonBuddy Loot Profile Creater

Hello All figured I would try to give back to the community for once. This was also posted on thebuddyforums.com so you may see the same post.

I was gonna just post a bunch of Loot Rules but figured why not make a easy to use program. It will not only make loot rules

but also teach everyone how to make them as well. I didn't want to make a plugin in case it bogged the bot down, and

possibly crashed the bot. So you''ll be able to create new profiles while running the bot.

I'm Still pretty new to the c sharp world so please bare with me. This is still considered beta form.

So please constructive criticism. Let me know what you think and if any issues you come into I will try to update asap.

Screen Shot: http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/...h/36649f85.jpg

Program Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?je13eeqaxw8u8m4 (5:35pm 8/26 - issue with first release causing dependency issue should work now tested everything working.)

Update: Hey all sorry I found a glitch that caused the loot profiles not to load. Here is the latest update

Sorry for a late update fix been having health issues. If anyone has made any profiles prior I would be happy to fix them for you.

Also if anyone knows how to make this program stand alone instead of an installer would appreciate it greatly.

To start the building your own loot rules just click the first drop down box it will auto populate the box on the right.

I will be adding a more in depth guide soon but I'm trying to make this as stable as possible.

The first time running it might be slow opening tabs once tabs are loaded it should run fairly smoothly.

Anyways have fun hope it helps, I will be making a youtube instruction video shortly.

Also wanted to put a special thanks out there for Brewmeister from thebuddyforums for helping me along the way with the coding.
    Last edited by twiztedfaith; 08-26-2012 at 07:36 PM.

DemonBuddy Loot Profile Creater
    twiztedfaith's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cdmichaelb's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    21/5
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool tool, I still prefer GilesSmith's stash replacer though.

Btw, I'm sure people will be asking you for virus scans www.virustotal.com

twiztedfaith's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question, I know the program is clean because I built it. However I went ahead and ran both the link and the file through the virustotal.com.
    How do I post the scans didnt quite understand the site.