Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe Warden got me (kick by admin - Error 70) (Title change)

Huge Edit: Anywhere that says "warden does indeed look..." change that to "warden might indeed look" or something similar. What someone told me might explain what happen. I might have been flagged as IDLE when I have been botting for 9+ hours using jitbit macro program for the past two nights even though it has been leaving/resuming and running to act 3-4's chest in town. Also, if there's anything else that can work similar to warden tell me, it seems like warden is diablo3's main form of anti botting and hacking.

Figured this was the best place to put this in. Warden does indeed look at repeated clicking. I've been running some autoIT's and jitbit macro program recordings for the past 36 hours or so. I mostly did act3/4 chest and dank cellar. I did not do this for 36 hours straight however. About 3 hours ago I stopped and went to help some friends out when randomly I get error 70 that says an admin has kicked me. I was able to login, but it's a coincidence that the only time an admin kicks me is the day after I start botting even though I've been playing since day 1. Unless someone can give hard evidence that I am indeed 100% wrong, all I can link all of this info to is warden catching repeated clicks and flagging me.

Figured I'd let people know since some say it won't catch you (warden) while others say it will. And about my only post. I've registered so I can download some scripts and other files. I didn't need much, mostly read the threads so I could learn how the autoIt scripts worked. Until now, I didn't have to post but want to at least let people know.
    Last edited by krone6; 06-06-2012 at 09:38 PM.

Maybe Warden got me (kick by admin - Error 70) (Title change)
    Cenny's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SS? Proof? One post? This also may be an AFK click, possible that your script glitched and you afk'd out.

fukker's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    Figured this was the best place to put this in. Warden does indeed look at repeated clicking. I've been running some autoIT's and jitbit macro program recordings for the past 36 hours or so. I mostly did act3/4 chest and dank cellar. I did not do this for 36 hours straight however. About 3 hours ago I stopped and went to help some friends out when randomly I get error 70 that says an admin has kicked me. I was able to login, but it's a coincidence that the only time an admin kicks me is the day after I start botting even though I've been playing since day 1. Unless someone can give hard evidence that I am indeed 100% wrong, all I can link all of this info to is warden catching repeated clicks and flagging me.

Figured I'd let people know since some say it won't catch you (warden) while others say it will. And about my only post. I've registered so I can download some scripts and other files. I didn't need much, mostly read the threads so I could learn how the autoIt scripts worked. Until now, I didn't have to post but want to at least let people know.
    it doesnt look for it, stop trolling

krone6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cenny View Post
    SS? Proof? One post? This also may be an AFK click, possible that your script glitched and you afk'd out.

I wasn't botting at the time, I was helping friends. However literally 5 or so minutes before I did bot, but i wanted to use my demon hunter.

I explained about my one post. I assume you read it, but maybe not. I only registered recently to download some files. Aside from those I didn't have a reason to post, I was just reading the threads. Not everyone needs to be a post-a-holic to get their information.

I do admit taking an SS didn't occur to me at the time, that's why i gave the error # and any other info to at least provide that much more validity. If there's any other information I might be able to get I will, but it's hard to bring up that error message again without botting, but if it does come up I doubt it'll be just a kick.
    Last edited by krone6; 06-06-2012 at 09:23 PM.

krone6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fukker View Post
    it doesnt look for it, stop trolling
    Besides warden what else does? It didn't even happen during my botting but when i was helping my friends. However I did just stop doing so about 5 minutes before and I was doing it for the past day or so.

EDIT: No automerge, can't seem to delete this post to cleanup this thread.

EDIT2: This isn't some doomsay thread or a thread meant to cause havoc on this forum. It's just a thread based on what happened to me earlier. If i do get kicked again I will take a screenshot, it didn't occur to me at the time.
    Last edited by krone6; 06-06-2012 at 09:28 PM.

Cenny's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Besides warden what else does? It didn't even happen during my botting but when i was helping my friends. However I did just stop doing so about 5 minutes before and I was doing it for the past day or so.

Can you please post a screenshot of the error? Also, no one currently knows how warden is going to work with D3.

Cenny's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EDIT2: This isn't some doomsay thread or a thread meant to cause havoc on this forum. It's just a thread based on what happened to me earlier. If i do get kicked again I will take a screenshot, it didn't occur to me at the time.
    If you didn't take an SS, you might be confusing the error message. You probably got flagged as IDLE and kicked.

krone6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you please post a screenshot of the error? Also, no one currently knows how warden is going to work with D3.
    As said, at the time it didn't occur to me. I can't think of a way to bring it back up without botting again, but if i bot again it might be more than a kick. If you have a way i can bring up error 70 again please tell and I'll see if it's something I can try without getting outright banned, which might make it worse in the end (different error code and locked out of reproducing error 70 for example).

I'll say what i've said in my previous posts, this is not a doomsay thread, it's just a thread on what has happened to me. Any and all proof I can give I will, but some proof might be harder to get than others. That's the reason I am stressing things like error numbers so it validates my thread that much more.

krone6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you didn't take an SS, you might be confusing the error message. You probably got flagged as IDLE and kicked.
    (Read the edit first if you can, maybe this is what happened, but seems like a huge coincidence considering when it happened)

I got kicked as i was helping friends. I was in act1 quest 4, on our way to level 2 of the dungeon. Only 5 or so minutes prior I stopped my jitbit macro program recording to farm act3's chest. It was specifically in part 1 of quest 6. This is where most of my "botting" has been. I've only done about 3-4 hours of dank cellar using autoIt, but most of the rest of my day and a half or so has been spent using jitbit macro program.

EDIT: Re-reading this quote do you mean that even though the recording was making me leave/resume and move so often that infact i was not actually active, and idle the entire two nights i've done this for? Maybe that's what happened, but besides warden I don't know what else will flag an account for doing repeated actions multiple times.

Cenny's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I highly doubt that you were kicked by an admin, there are too many players for manual kicks. This thread is useless without a screenshot, and Blizzard has been notorious for doing BANS in groups and not individually.

krone6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I highly doubt that you were kicked by an admin, there are too many players for manual kicks. This thread is useless without a screenshot, and Blizzard has been notorious for doing BANS in groups and not individually.
    I can see where you are coming from. If there is a way I can get the screenshot please tell, I do want to give as much proof as I can. If i could, i'd go back in time to get it, but that's not possible. And saying, "but i read it as that" won't do much at the moment either.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    next time use automatic mouse clicking program with a random path script :P

krone6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fukker View Post
    next time use automatic mouse clicking program with a random path script :P
    I guess i'll have to. It doesn't appear too hard to do it myself though i barely have any experience. Might need to get some so i can make my own, just incase.

To everyone else, this might help. Searching google and it appears it's not a common error, but there's a thread on it that can provide a little more proof. It's the least i can do for not taking an SS. And even though mine said "kicked," "removed" is similar.

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5638009034

So it seems that it is what i thought it was, a big coincidence all along. Even though, isn't it odd it happened as soon as i stop botting after a day or so? Not even 10 minutes go by and then i get the error, yet prior since day 1 i don't.
    Last edited by krone6; 06-06-2012 at 09:52 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also someone typed this "I can't stay logged in for more then 5 mins b4 i reach error 70 being removed from server by admin." which means he's not banned just gets removed all the time but plays for 5 mins :P so if you're not banned just randomize your paths and bot for like 5 hours

xxgradiusxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a common issue for people running D3 on Linux.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast