Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I supposed to do something to pick my res or speed other than literally just highlight the speed and res on the bot? Or is there some confirmation that lets you know what you have picked? I keep getting some error that says:

Line 2398 (File "C:\Users\Name\Desktop\wk_GearSwapv2_\WK_Gearswap_2_0.exe"): Error: Unknown function name.

[FREE] WK's GEAR SWAP BOT
    who knows's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kilise View Post
    Am I supposed to do something to pick my res or speed other than literally just highlight the speed and res on the bot? Or is there some confirmation that lets you know what you have picked? I keep getting some error that says:

Line 2398 (File "C:\Users\Name\Desktop\wk_GearSwapv2_\WK_Gearswap_2_0.exe"): Error: Unknown function name.
    Just highlight them. You get an error when you don't? Which resolution did you pick?

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dgnguyenz View Post
    the first two slots in the first row on the left do not work, won't click what ever i put there, my resolution is full screen 1280x 960
    Full screen windowed? Full screen no windowed? And just the first two slots? My native resolution isn't this one, so I'm trying windowed full screen, and I could see where the pixels might be slightly slightly off on the very first item, but not the second. Could you be more descriptive what happens?

Kilise's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I highlighted 1600x900 because that's what I'm at, also widescreen. I used like, 6 or 4 or 9 for Speed just to test the speed out, and I was in game, hit 6 to change gear when they were all in the correct spots and that error popped up.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I highlighted 1600x900 because that's what I'm at, also widescreen. I used like, 6 or 4 or 9 for Speed just to test the speed out, and I was in game, hit 6 to change gear when they were all in the correct spots and that error popped up.
    Thanks, I just went through it and found the mistake about the same time you posted it, I literally omitted this resolution from the code. I'll be releasing 2.0a in a second.

Edit: Updated main post with new version.
    Last edited by who knows; 06-03-2012 at 09:17 PM.

Kilise's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ty much sir

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ty much sir
    No problem! Thanks for the feedback, repped you for it.

If you find any other issues or have any other comments/suggestions please do post again.

Kilise's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the slot for the primary ring, it's not equipping it for some reason in this 1600x900 res thing. it's clicking everything else, but the first ring slot (left of the green square)

Kilise's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya I would suggest removing the pressing 0 to close the bot as I could type something in the Auction house and close the bot every time I do so, would be rather annoying.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the slot for the primary ring, it's not equipping it for some reason in this 1600x900 res thing. it's clicking everything else, but the first ring slot (left of the green square)
    I'll check this out tomorrow., thanks for telling me.
    It worked fine when I tried it but it might be slightly off, (any of the resolutions that aren't my native ones may be).

Originally Posted by SpamBears View Post
    You should remove:

Code:
                Case $MSG = $CLOSEBOT
                      TOGGLEPAUSE()
    Seeing as your bot doesn't really run in a loop of actually doing stuff, rather just works when hotkey is pressed. Also, the close feature is already in your gui code.

Also, why do you add a bunch of small random (it seems) sleep intervals towards the end of the switching for each function, and not in between each switch?
    The reason for that being there is because occasionally, for whatever reason that I can't figure out, but I presume is the fact that while an autoit script is running (when there is no Sleep(####) as the current execution), will ignore a Windows GUI close box by the user.

Its redundant in most cases, and its probably redundant in this case since the script itself is short and wouldn't run into any problems like what I mention above.
    Consider it being there because its just left over from my older work on other autoit stuff.

The random sleeps were necessary in an earlier version, but I just got lazy, due to all the resolution coordinates I was doing, and didn't remove them all (the only ones actually necessary are the alt ones). I'll probably do a code check pass and clean up that useless code later. I actually forgot to comment out the rest of those sleeps and just did copy+paste (which brought them with it) I'll just do a ctrl+f+replace all later.

ya I would suggest removing the pressing 0 to close the bot as I could type something in the Auction house and close the bot every time I do so, would be rather annoying.
    This was an issue my friend ran into as we were discussing it, and I wrote the Auction House mode entirely for this specific thing.

Hitting "+" disables 0 and 6 from the bot's hotkeys, allowing you to freely type these two numbers. Press + again and it re-enables the hotkeys.

Originally Posted by SpamBears View Post
    He has an AH mode option, which disables the hotkeys.

To OP:

Isn't it a redundant check for you to check in your EXITGS() function if AH mode is enabled? Because if it is, the hotkeys wouldn't work. Meaning you couldn't enter that function with AH mode enabled? Unless I am understanding it wrong.
    Ah this is just an artifact of the older attempt at an AH mode I wrote, its redundant yes at this point because when + is pressed the hotkeys don't get tied to anything which means it'll never even register the function call to this function. You understood it correctly.

Hiep's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you add options to select key-bindings for "Open Inventory" seeing as I have mine set to "C" to be able to use my left hand for all my essential hotkeys?

Also, if you already have your inventory up it will press the "Open Inventory" hotkey again which will close the inventory. To avoid this, can you make the script press the "Open Skills" window (default is "S") before opening the inventory? If you press "Open Inventory" while the skills window is open it will automatically close the skill window.

alucard1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    love it, i play in window mode and with a bit of rescalling, got one of the resolutions to work, took about 5 mins to get it to not miss anything, this will make it MUCH easier to farm goblins/resplendents and even elite packs on inferno.

LastDance's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! I'll be trying this tonite =)

iMozzy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have this problem, except in-game when I'm typing to people... Tbh not sure why there is close program hotkey. Nothing that we can see would need us to close it faster then switching windows

Apart from that, works beautifully.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hiep View Post
    Can you add options to select key-bindings for "Open Inventory" seeing as I have mine set to "C" to be able to use my left hand for all my essential hotkeys?

Also, if you already have your inventory up it will press the "Open Inventory" hotkey again which will close the inventory. To avoid this, can you make the script press the "Open Skills" window (default is "S") before opening the inventory? If you press "Open Inventory" while the skills window is open it will automatically close the skill window.
    You must have rebound your space bar. Space bar, by default, closes all windows. This is what the program assumes you use.
    Its a good suggestion, though. I'll try to add some customization.

Originally Posted by alucard1 View Post
    love it, i play in window mode and with a bit of rescalling, got one of the resolutions to work, took about 5 mins to get it to not miss anything, this will make it MUCH easier to farm goblins/resplendents and even elite packs on inferno.
    Good to hear it, what resolution did you play at?

Originally Posted by LastDance View Post
    Thank you! I'll be trying this tonite =)
    Good luck with it, make sure to leave your feedback after you give it a go

Originally Posted by iMozzy View Post
    I have this problem, except in-game when I'm typing to people... Tbh not sure why there is close program hotkey. Nothing that we can see would need us to close it faster then switching windows

Apart from that, works beautifully.
    Use auction house mode, the plus sign when you want to chat etc.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast