Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by laysay View Post
    The script does the same for me
    Oh you are also using VM? I'm just about to try it myself tonight.

[Goldfarming] [Witch Doctor] [AutoIT] ACT 1 Cellar Farming Bot
    santa666's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by andygongyb View Post
    Emm never tested in a VM, so not sure if it's compatible
    Long as he can keep proper aspect ratio and have enough gpu to run the game without lag there's no technical limitation to running bot on VM.
    My first concern would lack of gpu power even tho vmware support accelerated 3d graphics i highly doubt it will be enough, specially not running 2+ on an average gaming desktop.
    With enough i mean beyond loading the game... slightest input lag will throw the bot off.

Now to my problem, last 1.5 days the bot gets network disconnect, kinda consitently after 30-60 minutes, this does not happen if i actively play a char.
    Im thinking if they've put in some form of measure that notices if you play the same quest/area constantly gives you DC.
    Either way...you only get DC from the game, not b.net, so if the bot could detect like a 15-20 second inactivity it'll imagesearch for the Ok button and then click resume and continue loop.

This might also just be the network problems EU has experienced last day or so...has more people noticed these disconnects ?

laysay's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, not using VM

andygongyb's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by laysay View Post
    Nah, not using VM
    Did you follow all the instruction? Remember that v0.6 requires brand new pics files as well as a new skill build

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Long as he can keep proper aspect ratio and have enough gpu to run the game without lag there's no technical limitation to running bot on VM.
    My first concern would lack of gpu power even tho vmware support accelerated 3d graphics i highly doubt it will be enough, specially not running 2+ on an average gaming desktop.
    With enough i mean beyond loading the game... slightest input lag will throw the bot off.

Now to my problem, last 1.5 days the bot gets network disconnect, kinda consitently after 30-60 minutes, this does not happen if i actively play a char.
    Im thinking if they've put in some form of measure that notices if you play the same quest/area constantly gives you DC.
    Either way...you only get DC from the game, not b.net, so if the bot could detect like a 15-20 second inactivity it'll imagesearch for the Ok button and then click resume and continue loop.

This might also just be the network problems EU has experienced last day or so...has more people noticed these disconnects ?
    I also get DC but not that often, maybe once 1~2 hrs. The VM idea is great. If it works, finally we can forget about porting the script to low res.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also get DC but not that often, maybe once 1~2 hrs. The VM idea is great. If it works, finally we can forget about porting the script to low res.
    How would VM change porting to low res script ? :s
    I work with vsphere, esx/esxi, workstation etc, so if you need any help just ask here or pm

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How would VM change porting to low res script ? :s
    I work with vsphere, esx/esxi, workstation etc, so if you need any help just ask here or pm
    Like stated in that new VM thread, with VM every one can run the bot in 1080P

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like stated in that new VM thread, with VM every one can run the bot in 1080P
    And thats not really true
    If you're gfx card dont support that resolution i doubt you can emulate it and even if you can, you wont be able to run the game..(cant run game 1080p without VM you certainly wont be able todo it trough VM)
    How did you solve multiple inputs from host machine ?
    Last edited by santa666; 06-22-2012 at 07:30 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    double post, sorry

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Link ?
    And thats not really true
    If you're gfx card dont support that resolution i doubt you can emulate it and even if you can, you wont be able to run the game..(cant run game 1080p without VM you certainly wont be able todo it trough VM)
    How did you solve multiple inputs from host machine ?
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...r-pc-free.html
    Yea, but we can safely assume that 90% of the players have graphic cards that are good enough to play D3 in a non-annoying manner in the first place...
    I think when minimize the VM window (or any lose focus I guess), the host keyboard and mouse messages are no longer forwarded to VM, and the OS in VM has its own messaging system to support AutoIt for sure.

pwnagepimp's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pwnagepimp View Post
    I installed VMWare so I could run in 1920x1080

The script will only start by pressing Resume Game and after that it does nothing.

It doesn't cast spirit walk and move it just joins the game and stands there and does nothing forever.
    Also, I wanted to mention that I don't believe it's necessarily a problem with the VMWare resolution since I can move my window to where I can not see "Resume Game" but the script still clicks the button.

1. I've put the pics in my Diablo 3 install folder and the pngloc variable accurately reflects the directory they're located in.

2. I'm running Fullscreen Windowed in 1920x1080.

3. The .dlls are in the system32 folder.

4. Middle mouse is bound

5. Skill template is what it needs to be.

I have ran the script on my actual OS installation when running in 800x600 and after making some adjustments it runs perfectly. I'd like to figure out if this is an issue with running it in VMWare or if it's a separate issue that I can fix.

Thanks in advance and please feel free to ask me any further questions you may have.

owned654321241's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, I wanted to mention that I don't believe it's necessarily a problem with the VMWare resolution since I can move my window to where I can not see "Resume Game" but the script still clicks the button.

1. I've put the pics in my Diablo 3 install folder and the pngloc variable accurately reflects the directory they're located in.

4. Middle mouse is bound

I have ran the script on my actual OS installation when running in 800x600 and after making some adjustments it runs perfectly. I'd like to figure out if this is an issue with running it in VMWare or if it's a separate issue that I can fix.

Thanks in advance and please feel free to ask me any further questions you may have.

Mine is doing the same exact thing... It just will sit there and do nothing else.

pwnagepimp's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think when minimize the VM window (or any lose focus I guess), the host keyboard and mouse messages are no longer forwarded to VM, and the OS in VM has its own messaging system to support AutoIt for sure.
    With my issue that I asked about, I did not even touch my mouse when trying to begin the script. It seems like it may not be registering the fact that I am resuming the game.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4. Middle mouse is bound

Do you put a tailing backslash in the pngLoc[0]? and try putting the DLL in the folder where you run the compiled exe. Don't forget to run it with admin privilege also.

owned654321241's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you put a tailing backslash in the pngLoc[0]? and try putting the DLL in the folder where you run the compiled exe. Don't forget to run it with admin privilege also.
    Did all of the above with no success.