• OwnedCore Holiday Giveaway!

Greetings OwnedCore community. Just like last year we are doing another holiday giveaway to give back to the community for all the great content generated throughout 2016. This will be a simple contest that ends on January 1st of the new year.

The Contest

To enter this contest write a comment on what your favorite OwnedCore moment of 2016. This could be anything from a conversation in Bawx chat to an exploit or guide that helped you out!

Prizes
    First Prize: 50,000 CoreCoins & 1 Month Free Donator Status
    Second Prize: 25,000 CoreCoins & 1 Month Free Donator Status
    Third Prize: 10,000 CoreCoins[/CENTER]

Kenneth will do a random draw on Random.Org on the 2nd of January to pick the winners.
    Also if you win Donator Status it can be applied at any time from the time you win until the end of 2017.
    If you are already a Donator and win you can have this added on to your subscription.
    Remember to thank Eryxon for helping me set this up.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: OwnedCore Holiday Giveaway! started by Kenneth View original post
    Comments 43 Comments
      mirdanek84 -
      My favourite moment in 2016 was release of legion and exploits related to it
      Harambeqt -
      Back when this section was alive

arenawarrior -
      My favorite is the interviews with the biggest names on ownedcore.

love learning about why they do it, who they are and their future.
      Gazaman -
      Thank u for the xmas giveaway !
      - To be the best moment was when i joined and browsed OwnedCore i learned so mutch cuz of this awesome place !
      Keep it up ! Loktar Ogar !
      HunterHero -
      Damn one best moment? I got plenty! But if I had to choose then it'd be the growth of OC during the Pokemon Go craze. Yeah it was a hell most of the time, especially for the mods having to moderate both bawx and forums. But the amount of work done by so many people on here and what was created within a day, a week and looking back just a week back then was a crazy amount of progress. Like when the first few days we all tried to figure out spawn timers and what not, then a day or two later Nox is introduced and then a few more days and there's freaking gps spoofing and python scripts and later bots.
      Amalizzy -
      Quote Originally Posted by chaserbl View Post
      My fav moment was when I got unbanned because I had impersonators of me two times already
      But great forum staff helped me at the end <3

Happy holidays everyone!
      Well my favorite was, when you told me you got banned, for some reason I'm a bad person.

Happy holidays.
      Willy -
      My best moment was when I found the "best of bawx"-thread in the shared section and found this post:
      Confucius -
      My favorite was when smitten made this site of great quotes by hackerlol [hackerlol]
      Hapiguy -
      I think I'd have to say it was the time I applied for a Staff position here, and was told no, because I wasn't black enough... :gusta:

Okay, not really, I was just ignored until I quit asking about it...

/sadface

Still, I love being here, even if it's sometimes just to troll, or lurk...
      pewpewlazerz -
      Pokemon Go... enough said
      Dovah -
      From the WoD alpha sandbox thread.

gerger -
      I have noone, i'm new here!
      Aurina -
      Got some help when I was scammed on here. Got money back some time ago and just recently it was verified as a win in my case, meaning my money is secure. Thanks to certain OC members and my bank.

Good luck and happy holidays to all.
      Annaisha -
      My best OwnedCore moments are when I can make others happy with my monthly giveaways and my instant Zygor Elite Guides uploads / contributions that I'm sharing with the community, saving them the trouble and expensive of taking their own sub!
      TehVoyager -
      My favorite momments were Smitten Destroying the Bawx history because PIDGEY @123.645, 789.645

after that was two incidents, the 5 page crapstorm that was the mining bug that people seemed to think they wouldnt get banned for, and the 5 page crapstorm that was the "omg I was botting, I was breaking the TOS/EULA, and I got banned! its all SOAPBOXES FAULT!!!!" xD like srsly?

So much popcorn.
      Parog -
      Quote Originally Posted by Hapiguy View Post
      I think I'd have to say it was the time I applied for a Staff position here, and was told no, because I wasn't black enough... :gusta:

Okay, not really, I was just ignored until I quit asking about it...

/sadface

Still, I love being here, even if it's sometimes just to troll, or lurk...
      We consider everyone that applies and always have room for individuals that distinguish themselves. Keep being active and keep applying every few months!

Quote Originally Posted by arenawarrior View Post
      My favorite is the interviews with the biggest names on ownedcore.

love learning about why they do it, who they are and their future.
      It's nice to know that was someone's favorite moment. We'll be sure to keep doing that in the future. Feel free to send us a PM to suggest someone to be interviewed if you think it would be a good fit. Thanks for the feedback!
      nazgul111 -
      My favorite moment of 2016 on OC is whenever i pop in to see whats going on, giveaway some IPT invites or such or just to lurk and see whats going on with exploit section ever since i quit wow for the 3rd time when i got my 2 main accounts banned, one for soapbox and the other for honorbuddy, i just cba to do rotations myself hahah, ohh well i suppose i will resub once the 6mo ban is over i guess, but yeah just popping in and seeing the convos in bawx and all the activity here is usually enough to brighten up my day

P.S - now that i think about it my donator status should of expired quite a while ago, might wanna check whats going on there
      CreeperDeath -
      My favorite ownedcore moment was discovering a WoW exploit with the help of 2 other exploits:
      1. Turning the IP off a zone to enter the realm where all rare NPC are there but invisible.
      2. Learning how to summon someone who is on a flight path and the person is still on the flight path after the summon.

Back in MoP, moving from a zone to another using a flight path, you would keep the same IP from zone 1 to the zone you are landing, meaning flight path were like peerblock. Except that you could actually see the hidden NPCs

Summon a flight path on each Poseidus point, each time summoned from a different zone, you could kill see 6 or 7 Poseidus / realms. Since you can see it but can't kill it, you need another account to block the IP and kill Poseidus based on where you saw it from the summoned flight path.

This was my best OC AND WoW moment. I made so much gold from this. (you had to ticket a GM to retrieve the loot from the corpse of Poseidus)
      Moike -
      My favorite moment was all the hype with the pokemon go bots and the huge surge it had
      DarkLinux -
      My favorite ownedcore moment was @culino2 exploit Screenshot Thread