• Legion Alpha Catch Up #2

Legion Alpha Catch Up #2

Like my last Legion Alpha Catch Up (Seen Here) this post is for people who are not avidly following all the things going on with Legion on a regular basis. From things being added to the game and abilities being changed around, there is a lot that goes on every day in the alpha and if you are on a hiatus from WoW you might miss some of it. In this post I hope to summarize the last 2-3 months of change in the Legion Alpha for you.

Mounts!
    If you played WoD you know that when it came to the mount portion of the game Blizzard pretty much spit in our face. There were boars, boars, and more boars for us to collect. Luckily it seems that they realized that was a big no no and have already shown us a ton of the mounts coming in Legion via the alpha!
    There is:
    The Infernal (Source)

New Horse (Source)

Arcane Hippogryph (Source)

Demonsaber (Source)

Fox Mount (Source)

Tier 19!
    I don't know if I am the only one who does this but when I see new tier sets it pretty much makes me reconsider what class I am playing in Legion even knowing I probably won't even get the set. A good looking set can make a class just look INSANE! In tier 19 every class definitely got a pretty good set, some more than others. But I won't lie some of these sets might go down as the best of their class to be released.
    Here are some of my favorites: (for all sets click here)
    Druid

Paladin

Shaman

Spell Animation Overhaul!
    We have new mounts, awesome armor, and now to top it all off we got a huge spell animation overhaul for every class! Blizzard is definitely stepping it up on the visuals this expansion. It almost scares me that everything looks so good because it makes me think, will there be any content or will the little content we get just look amazing?! Whatever is going on over there it definitely has me hyped all over again. I am going to link all the specs I have found so far but don't worry if yours is not there it just means one of two things, I couldn't find it or they just haven't updated that spec's animations yet.
    Enhancement Shaman
    Fury Warrior
    Protection Warrior
    Windwalker Monk
    Vengeance Demon Hunter
    Unholy Death Knight
    Mistweaver Monk
    Protection Paladin
    Frost Mage
    Arms Warrior
    Assassination Rogue
    Havoc Demon Hunter
    Survival Hunter
    Outlaw Rogue
    Shadow Priest
    Elemental Shaman
    Demonology Warlock
    Retribution Paladin
    Feral Druid
    Frost Death Knight
    Fire Mage
    Beast Mastery Hunter

New World Map
    Not much dialog to be had here.

Weapon Illusions
    Last but not least we have Weapon Illusion. They are definitely a popular thing and with that popularity has come new ones! Also since we are getting rid of the mindless garrison profession system in WoD, these new Illusions will cost old world mats depending on the expansion it is from! Pretty cool way to keep old mats viable.

Hopefully this catches you guys up with all news Legion!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Legion Alpha Catch Up #2 started by Kenneth View original post