menu
  • Blizzard 2nd Expansion Pack for Diablo 3 in 2016 @ GamesCom ?

Blizzard has postponed to announce 2nd Diablo III expansion in 2016 at GamesCom ?

Update: Blizzard postponed 2nd Diablo 3 expansion to 2016 @Gamescom? for internal reasons, but the expansion is still to be announced at a later date, as it is in full work sources confirm.

UPDATE JULY 2016.

From my knowledge the expansion was delayed, but was expected to be released last year at Blizzcon 2015. It has been confirmed here at Forbes. I was right from beginning that the expansion was to expect from 2015, yet Blizzard decided to delay for unknown reason have been confirmed by Forbes.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertco.../#1efe1ad9260a

There is 2 scenario left.
    1. Second Diablo 3 Expansion is released at GamesCom or Blizzcon 2016.
    2. The Diablo 3 is infinity dead and they will focus on D4, but that is far away we could think possible 2019?

Yet there is indicators that the D3 expansion will come out at GamesCom 2016.
    - They have invited TOP Diablo 3 streamers to Gamescom
    - There have been a leak with up to 16 tourment
    - Devil's hand leak (feature)
    - Act 6 and act 6 boss in data leak with latest 2.4.1 patch
    - X2_NAME strings in data patch
    - Blizzard hire new D3 game director and staff (Old game director & staff leaves blizzard.)

These are a really huge indicators.

As you can see on this data from last patch 2.4.1 there is ACT 6 the VI sign in one of the datasets pictures.

WoW-DUPE .com DO NOT BUY IT-diablo_3_patch_250_new_shield_act_icon_01-buffed-jpg

The source confirm the data leaks and screenshots here at BUFFED.DE a big gaming site for Diablo.

About this streamer Rhykker who joined D3 way later then the rest is a guy who try to get easy credit, saying that D3 was not expected to be released by Blizzard in 2015 as Forbes have confirmed that, so its factual wrong what this guy is saying. He really don't know what he is talking about, he just try logically explain everything but that not how the real world works, he have no meta skills.

The main article have this information added to clarify.
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/news...ed-2016-a.html

UPDATE JULY 2016.

“This is a classic way Blizzard uses in disguising a major release.”
    Blizzard did exactly the same thing right before the Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls expansion announcement at GamesCom. It is in fact a major indicator.

“Blizzard is to release the 6th WoW Expansion Legion, Hearthstone Expansion, and Overwatch beta starts Oct 27th, so its makes perfect match Blizzard will announce Diablo 3 Expansion in 2016.”

There is much more hard indicators that confirms:
    - Rumors about “The Dark Prophet” has been around since the summer as the name of 2nd Diablo 3 expansion. *
    * Source: Nobbie's Gaming Blogs: Diablo 3: The Dark Prophet - "Leaked" Expansion 2 Title? [UPDATED]

WoW-DUPE .com DO NOT BUY IT-hintexpansion-jpg

- Blizzard has been hiring a producer and other top jobs for Diablo 3 in 2015. It clearly indicates they want to resurrect Diablo 3.

- Blizzard is silent about Diablo 3 at Blizzcon 2015 with no booth or time for dev panels and the show's booth info-graphic indicate they are hiding something. Remember, Blizzard is a master of disguise.

Two New Hints by Blizzard dropped Today: 3 November 2015 about D3 X2 Expansion.
    1. DIABLO III AT BLIZZCON! <-- Says straight as it is. The Expansion.
    Diablo III at BlizzCon! - Diablo III

- Blizzards Leaked Product Release Table indicates Diablo 3 second expansion at end of 2015.

Our Expert Modding user Xel found following in about X2 expansion in data files that confirms 2nd Expansion:
    "I found X2_ZPVP_CATH_01.wrl under Data\Base\Worlds\, where X*-prefix most likely indicates the expansion version."

Who will be end Boss of Diablo 3 second expansion? (Major Spoiler)
    Hear is what former Angel Inarius is saying:

"We have created a new world. We can live here in peace, away from war. I have named this world...Sanctuary."

Listen to what Inarius is saying in this video:

Second D3 expansion from End movie of Reaper of Souls
    Here is another spoiler also indicate continue of Diablo 3, ending of Ros Expansion Video talking about the “Witch Doctor” & Inarius indicate 2nd expansion.

Who is Inarius?

(Official picture from Blizzard above from Sin Wars Books).

Source: http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Inarius

Inarius is closely partner with his lover Lilith and as you see on this picture, he is a key characters in new expansion.

Skovos Isles
    Skovos isles has been a major indication by the community as the next expansion area of Diablo III world of sanctuary.

Here is what official Blizzard Blues says about Skovos Isles. (Updated).
    What is going down in the Skovos Isles? Lorath and Tyrael are always going on about it. Is this a hint at upcoming new content?
    BrianKindregan: Sanctuary is full of deadly surprises, so the New Horadrim that Tyrael is sending out to help humanity have high rates of fatality. Skovos seems to be a particularly rough place to get assigned.
    But many other parts of Sanctuary are equally dangerous, so Skovos is just the topic at hand between Lorath and Tryael.

So how about those Skovos Isles, guys?
    BrianKindregan: Skovos is a dangerous place!

Diablo 3 PvP ?
    Diablo 3 PvP Battle Field Arena is finally coming this picture indicate.

More arena PvP battles confirmed in data files:
    "I found X2_ZPVP_CATH_01.wrl under Data\Base\Worlds\, where X*-prefix most likely indicates the expansion version."

New Class
    A new and old friend will be coming back to Diablo 3: Necromancer/Druid Class
    Will the Amazon will be coming back as 6th Diablo 3 class ?

It is highly likely that we can expect much more to be leaked with domain name, expansion name and other cool stuff within next week!

Are you excited yet?
    Head over to our Diablo III forums and join the army of Hell in the World of Sanctuary.

"Diablo Minions grow stronger"

Updated 9 November 2015.

Found another interesting thing i searched for X2 in battle.net and it lead me to there Diablo III System Requirement page so i could not find anything intereresting until i found this.
    Page Updated: Updated: Oct 14, 2015
    Why the hell would the update the "Diablo III System Requirement" now is something you do at an expansion or new product.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Comments 14 Comments
      Kenneth -
      They best give us a cinematic ending this time and not jip us like RoS
      Mantycore -
      I dont' know how people can still be fascinate about Diablo3.

My only hope is to forget everything that happen in D3 and make another game like D1 & D2. Everything that is wrote in D3 is bullshit and doesn't fit to the serie. Does people who have played to D2 really think D3 is a better game?
      You can't even trade item to other players, one of the best things of diablo's serie.
      Sure the bounties shit is really a good idea, but to me it's the only one good feature of the game.
      I don't even understand why they put so many different difficulties on that game, in D2 there was only 3 difficulties and each one was different, even monsters got new colours, in D3 nothing really change, juste elites earn more spell... The game is made to be ****ing more addicting than previous one and i don't use this word as positive, they made it in a way you never feel to have finish it, in a way they made it like WoW (but WoW is an MMO so i'ts normal for him).

I'm pretty sure they will "revive" andarielle like they did with Izual for no good reasons, calm down her design, in sort to be able to put her in HoTS in the future...
      Imperius will become a foe in the future, you know he was hit by diablo in Act IV and will be corrupted one day like everything Chris Metzen touch.
      They will probably add new feature like Runic word, a totaly new thing than never existed before, it will really worth your 45$/€!

The worst thing about all that is that i will probably buy it too, falling again with nostalgia feelings,whereas i already know everyting i loved in previous game will be slaughtered even more. Feel bad about the good old time.

Sorry if my english is bad.
      sgurb -
      Added New Evidence that confirms expansion:
      Our Expert Modding user Xel found following in about X2 expansion in data files that confirms 2nd Expansion:
      Devanh -
      People still play this O.O? If so they probably never heard of or tried PoE
      sgurb -
      Two New Hints by Blizzard Today: 3 November 2015 about Expansion.
      1. DIABLO III AT BLIZZCON! <-- Says straight as it is. The Expansion.
      Diablo III at BlizzCon! - Diablo III
      sgurb -
      Found another interesting thing i searched for X2 in battle.net and it lead me to there Diablo III System Requirement page so i could not find anything intereresting until i found this.
      Page Updated: Updated: Oct 14, 2015
      Why the hell would the update the "Diablo III System Requirement" now is something you do at an expansion or new product.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...m-requirements
      sgurb -
      Added 5th November another indication of Expansion.

diablo32 -
      Fail , they just announced new patch.
      eaglerip -
      ya i am rather disappointed, no new content, just new patch
      cavewoman -
      i too am disappointing when i get near as much content as an expansion for FREE
      sgurb -
      Update: Blizzard postponed 2nd Diablo 3 expansion for internal reasons, but the expansion is still to be announced at a later date.
      Kiritoflash -
      Maybe they will turn the game into PoE xD
      GoXLd -
      "Why the hell would the update the "Diablo III System Requirement" now is something you do at an expansion or new product."

Likely to be the announcement of the new addon.
      teckflock -
      The smaller than usual cooler might not have the extra room of a customary estimated fridge, yet they can offer huge numbers of similar highlights you'd expect on a bigger apparatus, for example, a vegetable crisper cabinet TeckFlock