• Patch 4.0: The End is Nigh

Blizzard has extended maintenance for all US servers from 12:00AM Pacific to 12:00PM Pacific. Previous posts have confirmed that the Wrathful Season will end tomorrow, and also that end of Wrathful Season signifies the beginning of the patch. This means that there is a good chance that patch 4.0 will be launching on live servers tomorrow, which will include all of the content on the PTR.

What 4.0 DOES NOT include:

• Flying mounts in Azeroth
    • New zones or zone changes (Unless they will be phased in as time goes on, which is likely.)
    • New class/race combos.
    • New level 85 spells

Patch 4.0 includes content for the Cataclysm pre-event, the new talent trees, and many other little surprises that have yet to be revealed. For you lore buffs out there, this patch is going to be a wonderland. The Twilight's Hammer doom cult has invaded Orgrimmar and Stormwind in an attempt to sew the seeds of chaos and drive the public into hysteria.

What to expect:

• There will be a lot of build confusion and theorycrafting for the first day of the patch launch. Most WoW communities around the web will spend a lot of time discussing class balance.
    • The game will be very UNBALANCED. Blizzard has stated that some classes will do more damage than others. The new health pools and talents have been balanced around level 85, so expect some unfair battlegrounds. (Our theorycraft prediction shows that Feral Druids, BM Hunters, and Arms Warriors will be on top of the heap in PvP)
    • Some unannounced content. Blizzard always has a trick up their sleeve, and won't let any news slip of their secret planned events. We have discussed them at MMOwned in previous news posts, so go check them out.

Have fun with the new content, everyone.

Cheers!

aphel - MMOwned News Team
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Patch 4.0: The End is Nigh started by aphel View original post
    Comments 10 Comments
      Morbent -
      4.0 INCLUDE New class/race combos. :/
      Jeremiah -
      Quote Originally Posted by Morbent View Post
      4.0 INCLUDE New class/race combos. :/
      They won't be launching that with the patch tomorrow.

gippy -
      7 half decent geared 80's says bring on the bg's :P

Can't wait to nuke the shit out of things with a few weeks of opness.
      DragoHorse -
      Is the new Guild system also coming out with the patch?
      Confucius -
      I'm so happy I rolled arms warrior.
      OldBert -
      Actually, 4.0.1 Does not include Those things, 4.0.3 Does (the final release patch before cata)
      Razkaz -
      As i see it most members here are eu, so you have any idea when the patch will come for eu?:confused:
      7itanium -
      Quote Originally Posted by Razkaz View Post
      As i see it most members here are eu, so you have any idea when the patch will come for eu?:confused:

i dunno about MOST... mmowned is a US site, always has been
      anyways in reguards to your question.. I would assume EU will get the patch whenever your next maintenence is. im not EU so im not sure
      DragoHorse -
      Its tomorrow for the EU.
      oneshopping22 -
      ===== online store wholesale sneakers,sports,handbags,clothes ,jeryse accept paypal at www.shoes2.us ====

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $30

Handbags(Coach l v f e n d i d&g) $35

Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $15

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,A r m a i n i) $15

New era cap $12

accept paypal or credit card and free shipping

====== online store wholesale sneakers,sports,handbags,clothes ,jeryse accept paypal at www.shoes2.us ====